1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnant "Man" is Pregnant Again

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Sonic Boom, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6244878&page=1

I'm not sure if this is the place to put this, but if it's not, you mods can close, or move it, whichever you prefer. I can'tprovide any input at the moment, so I'll just leave it at that.

2. Master Blastoise

Master Blastoise Objection!

I've seen that. It's just weird but I think he has the right to have another kid. I mean, the kid he already has must have a normal person to talk to. His wife can't have kids and he can so IMO they can do what they want.

3. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

I must say, this hasn't shocked me one bit. I did look at their interview. The pair of them seem very prepared on the paparazzi views and their intentions. I suspect that he will be wanting more children afterwards.

They do seem like a happy family after Susan's birth. I've looked through all the pictures, they seem pretty happy with their choice. So I have to say, good on them.

4. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

People who have a problem with this are retards.

5. SlipKnoT

SlipKnoT Well-Known Member

So? Is this really newsworthy? Does it matter? He's really a woman that had a sex change, he's not an actual man. It would be different if he had been born a man, then I might care, but I don't see why this matters. Good for him/her, whatever, there are more important things to talk about.

inb4 the lock.

6. Ethan

Ethan Banned

Yeah, tbh, no one really cares anymore. At least I don't, and that's all that matters. :)

7. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Not a legit reason to close the thread.

8. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

The rule is - no news story that are notnews.

Reason to close the thread.

9. Ethan

Ethan Banned

Sorry Chris. ;_;

I figure that is old news as the hype is really over by now, and our news stories policy centers around stories that are really important, or effect you. ie an earthqauke in L.A.

Can I reclose the thread now? *shot* o_e;

10. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

stealth rock closed slzosmzlsozmslololmazlolma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.