• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pregnant with 18th child and counting...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Hell, you could sell so many of the extra children at a garage sale. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.

What is this? Do we all live in China now?

Rave

Banned
That guy needs to get off his wife.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I don't think it's good to have that many kids. I mean, how could you really give each one the individual attention she needs? And when would the kids have any privacy? I couldn't stand living that way.

Feminism!!!
Sexism!!!
Is it to much to add a /he?

Anywho, good for them. If I had that many children, I'd make them do chores while I drink beer.

The_Panda

恭喜發財
It reminds me of another case where a woman didn't have her first period until her twenties... she'd been pregnant in succession since age thirteen or something.

Wow this couple has an obsession with 'J' names for some reason. I wonder what is left for this new one? Especially if its a boy, I think they are almost out of boy 'J' names :p.

No raining on their happiness and life choices intended, but I think this couple was already overboard at ten. I think its absolutely insane to have that many kids. Not just because of an out of control house, but how can anyone raise that many properly when its near impossible to give them all individual attention; which is important. Not a good way to raise kids. Thats more appropriate for running a daycare.

Someone in this couple seriously needs to get clipped/tube tied(gender dependent). Unless the husband can just manage to as they say in Meet the Parents 'Keep his snake in the cage' for once. :p

Last edited:

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
A premonition for some scandalous future news report, perhaps? We'll see. But what a hectic household. Imagine the dinner table.

I've also been instructed to take this time to commercially represent my company, Comeacondom.com. Remember, 'if you ain't protected, you're gonna have kids.'

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Am I the only one who says "Good for them?" because seriously, I think Good for them, if they love children then they should have however many they want just as long as they can support them. My family is almost big as that, or bigger (But that's not with kids).

Lol a thought came to me, think of how many grandchildren they may live to see, let's say they have 1 each, that's what over 30 grandchildren? I hope they all do well in life.

Yeah, I can see the postieve in this unlike SOME people.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Am I the only one who says "Good for them?" because seriously, I think Good for them, if they love children then they should have however many they want just as long as they can support them. My family is almost big as that, or bigger (But that's not with kids).

Lol a thought came to me, think of how many grandchildren they may live to see, let's say they have 1 each, that's what over 30 grandchildren? I hope they all do well in life.

Yeah, I can see the postieve in this unlike SOME people.

say everybody, there should be more people in this tread like this guy,
he just says, good for them and that's what an answer should be for a big happy family, i know people here on the forums that would wish they even had a mom and dad to hug them once a while and look at this family?
i see lots of happyness there.

as for my opinion, i'm happy too for them, my mom is from a big family too so i know how fun it is to have 10 aunts and 1 uncle visiting my birthday every year:D

Isaac

Dragon Master
Good greif how does she get enough food for everyone?

I saw a show with the 10 kids. I bet this family has like a super market in their home! Since the other family had so much food they probably have even more!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
They're having ANOTHER one?! I guess the Parents got very busy. Besides that, who would want 17 siblings?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Hmm, Arkansas. Figures. :p

I do find 18 kids to be somewhat extreme. How can they control that many filthy little beasts? I've seen mothers in the shops with 3-4 kids and they're utterly incapable of exerting any degree of authority over them, reduced to promising to beat them throughly when they get home.

On a side note, Incan men were encouraged to have as many children as possible, with numbers over 50 recorded. I doubt they were all by the same woman, though.