• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pregnant with 18th child and counting...

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
and what reasons are they? i mean there are billions of people in china. are they stealing your air just for living too?

$Cash$

Watch them grow up, they'll do nothing but litter, pollute the earth with their trucks, buy junk food and keep the big corporations rich, etc pretty much contribute to society in a negative way it's debatable that my death would be beneficial for the world too
Imagine if every family in America had 18 children, then we would have a problem

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
but every family doesnt have 18 children and you have no right to assume how these people are going to raise these kids.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Wow, all their names start with J? I wonder how many names there are left. Also, it beggs the question: Where do they get the money to support that many kids?

$Cash$

I have a conciousness so I gave myself the right to assume how they're gonna raise their kids
Most parents don't have 18 children, so I jump to the conclusion that they're different and possibly idiots, if i'm wrong oh well plenty of retarded people out there justify my beliefs

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I have a conciousness so I gave myself the right to assume how they're gonna raise their kids
lol

i have a conscious so i gave myself the right to murder you and your whole family.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
serebii user once again misses the point.

Synthetic

Eighteen kids??? Geeee blinkin' wizz...
I suppose if you're cool with it... then go for it - but I certainly can't see myself doing that. Three is MORE than enough.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Jink said:
What kind of work could they possibly do in order to maintain twenty people?

Someone I talk to lives in Arkansas near the Duggars and she said that they have collections for them all the time, and she's getting sick of seeing people begging on their behalf everywhere. :|

No comment on the article.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Hmmm... I'm assuming if it's a boy, I'm betting my money on them naming him Jared or Jonas and if it was a girl maybe Judith or something. Still, that is insane, a bunch of kids running around the place a big family means they are probably spending a whole bunch of money every year!

Josiah

is your favorite
Someone I talk to lives in Arkansas near the Duggars and she said that they have collections for them all the time, and she's getting sick of seeing people begging on their behalf everywhere. :|

No comment on the article.
If that's the case, I think castration is in order.

I've seen this family on TLC a bunch of times. A little strange imo, wearing all the same outfits, their names, the oldest child seems to plan on staying with the family forever, and the mother just keeps on popping out babies (although she doesn't seem that deflated considering how many she's had). They seem content though (at least on TV) and are a thriving, functioning family. I think they built their own gigantic house.

Honestly, I don't see why the mother would want to keep on having children like that, but it's her choice and obviously they can support all of them. If having a HUGE family is what makes them happy, then I guess we should just accept that and move on.

As a side note: I don't think any of the children were accidents from not using a condom. I'm pretty sure parents chose to have all of these children.

Last edited:

Judgement

Oh god wat. 18 kids...? How can two parents take care of 18 kids without any problems? And how do the kids feel I wonder.