• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Premium Pack 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic died some time ago due to lack of info, but finally more cards are added to the pack. It's being released soon anyway.

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/4890665/

-Elemental Hero Voltech, which I mentioned already
-Elemental Hero Terra Firma
-Athena, Battle Goddess. If anyone else besides me that remembers this card released in the OCG not quite too long ago in Premium Pack 11
-Mezuki, Premium Pack 11
-Hecatrice, Premium Pack 11
-Vahalla, Hall of the Fallen, Premium Pack 11
-Sengenjin, if anyone remembers this from the 2004 GBA tournaments in America? Basically just a reprint.
-Carrieroid
-Elemental Hero The Heat
-Elemental Hero Inferno
-Elemental Hero Knopse
-Elemental Hero Lady Heat
-Elemental Hero Poison Rose
-Elemental Hero Woodsman
-Evil Dragon Ananta
-Hero's Bond
-Lion Ritual
-Super War Lion
-Rose Bud
-Terra Firma Gravity

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Sengenjin is awesome for it's collectors value, and it makes a lot of assumsions that Firewing Pegasus will be in this also. Mezuki and Vahalla do a lot for their respective types, which is cool; as if Zombies weren't getting enough support.

Terra Firma is great for Big City, because now you can use Prisma to send Ocean to the Graveyard.

Sengenjin is awesome for it's collectors value, and it makes a lot of assumsions that Firewing Pegasus will be in this also.

I didn't think of the Firewing, but now that you mention it..it's a great point. Here's me half hoping now that Kanan might be reprinted too. ;)

SmartD

When this pack comes out, I'm gonna get the Elemental Hero cards. Other than that, this is awesome.

Dreamcoat

What.. the fudge?! Super War-Lion?

What the heck has UDE been smoking this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.