• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prepare for trouble

How many stars does Gligar deserve?

• Total voters

Gligar89

Hello everybody! I am Gligar89 and I am new to the forum. My favorite Pokemon? Well..... what do you think? I hope I can make some new friends!

Last edited:

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
hello Gligar89! welcome to the forums! ^^
just to let ya know, there's a Gligar and Gliscor group if you're interested.

Skull-Kid

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums!

Gligar deserves 5 stars and so does Gliscor. Both make great physical walls. No prizes for guessing your favourite Pokemon. Just VM/PM me if you have questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Have fun Gligar89 ;323;

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Welcome to the forums. I give Gligar three stars.

Jkbrown94

Team Flora Leader
Hi. Welcome to the forums. I'm Jkbrown94. I'm sorta new so i have no friends. So ill be your friend.

Jkbrown94

Team Flora Leader
I have a couple of Socail Groups too if you want to join one.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Welcome to Serebii!
Do you like spriting?

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
Hi! Welcome to the forum! My name is Moonbeam 587, (LeighAnna is my real name) And my favorite pokemon is obvioulsly Ditto. (Like the signature?) If you need any help, feel free to email me at ljhollyleaf@aol.com, I can help you with alot of stuff. Have fun!!