• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prepare to be underwhelmed

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
that last picture just looked wrong. I mean the artwork was fantastic but that's just not right!

Killer Grunt

Just thought I would leave a comment aswell, there are way to many pics for me to go through individually to point out my thoughts on each one. One i do have to comment on though is the Latis. Im not sure why but i love pictures of those two but only when the pose is right. I guess im just weird but to me any picture of the Latis will either turn out really good or really bad but luckily yours are some of the good ones so nice one!

Loupgarou

<--will be mine
I just went through all the drawings in here, and I must say that you have made me jealous. I used to draw Pokemon a bit, but I wasn't that good at it.
In particular, I liked the Glaceon/Leafeon pic.
What would really, really, really make me squee (which I rarely do), would be a pic of Raikou and Arcanine (and perhaps Flygon--as those three combined are some of my top favorites ever). I've tried it, but Raikou proved too challenging for me.

Smeargle, thanks for posting. It's great to have the commentary of another artist whose work I admire and respect! And what's this about referencing my work? It sounds like a nice collaboration idea; please, tell me more~ ^_^

Well? Do we have a match made in Poke-Heaven?:
Who's the hot stuff?

I've been patiently awaiting your response on that actually. I just love the way you draw, it's so expressive! The feeling is mutual, my fellow artist. On the collaboration idea, I was hoping to use your original colored sketches, and draw them in black and white with a regular old pencil, the way I do my traditional things. It would be a pleasure to use your works, and to give you the credit you deserve, of course. =]

On the Nidorino and MimeJr drawing, wow, you made that Mime Jr look naughty as can be XD, and nidoking's face looks like it came straight off a shota magazine =O (if any of you don't know what that is, then just keep it that way please)

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
I don't know how that's possible, but your latest drawing is somehow both horribly wrong and adorable at the same time. :p

ShoujoKitten

Those are great! You get the right shape every time. =D Those must of taken you a while, awesome! =D

EspadaL

Nice pictures Profesco
Use Deviantart its a nice image hosting site
:]

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Lol, it's fun watching the discussion between weirdy and Tadashi. XD And shucks, Tadashi, you're making me blush~ ^_^;

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tadashi and her magic beaver army.

Hey guys!

There's something to be said about that Nidoking... I WANT to hate it. I really do, but it's so damned cute.
And I never knew Nidoking could be cute. . .

Also, loving the Mew/Mewtwo picture. Mew's so cute I just wanna put it in my sock drawer for a while.

Gonna go now...

Hang on.
How DOES Tadashi DEFINITELY know you're male?
I THOUGHT YOU WERE INNOCENT PROFESCO! INNOCENT! What would the pure white Goose-down pillows think? Tsk tsk tsk.

Rainy_Day

Swimmer
Like everyone's been saying, these are all absolutely fantastic! And the fact that you can do this in ~15 minutes without any sort of ruler astounds me. The most recent thing I drew was the castle in Suikoden V, and that took me close to an hour with lots of ruler use and even a model to base it on!

Have you ever tried drawing original Pokemon? Your style is so professional and close to Sugimori's work that I think you could create some truly awesome fake Pokemon (maybe to go with those new trainers you drew)! Who knows, maybe Nintendo will recruit you as a new Pokemon designer! :D

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i liked the masquerain revamp 1 and charizard.

Profesco

gone gently

Chaotic_Darkness

Right back at ya!
Wow... I don't really think I can say much else. You are an amazng artist! How long have you been drawing pokemon? The shapes, color and shading on all of them are mind-blowing! They look absolutely perfect... And my favorite was Creepy, or Darn Cute? I would like to ask if I may use that in my sig, and give full credit to you. Excellent work, Profesco!