• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Press that button, Jimmy!(Ubers RMT)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
That's the problem. THey could spin yours away, AND set up theirs, while you can't get rid of theirs because they have a Spin blocker. No, I'm not talking about them trying to set up on Forry. I mean like set up entry hazards on Scarf Palkia's Spacial Rend or Blissey, then later coming back in whenever possible to Spin. This puts you at a horrible disadvantage against stall teams. No team wants to be at a disadvantage against stall, because once you do, you have no chance.

Scarf Dialga won't handle Jolly Dragon Dance Rayquaza, which apparently is a pain to your team too. No don't tell me Jolly DDRay does not exist - it's the preferred nature on the Dragon Dancer so you're bound to see quite a bit of them, assuming you're facing good players. Plus, you have nothing for Specs Spout. Scarf Dialga can be OHKOed by Water Spout - yes it is that powerful. I went over how to stop SDRay with what you have.

Scarf Palkia >>>> Scarf Dialga here. Trust me.

Fine

OK.
Issue:
Why should i be worried about stall teams?
And, What pokemon should be taken out for Giratina-A?

You kinda threw me off saying Adamant Rayquaza in the big wall of text.

Should i use a Mixed Scarf Palkia, or just a plain Special attacker?

Last edited:

Freakshow

Jibaku
Why should i be worried about stall teams?
...Why NOT be worried?
And, What pokemon should be taken out for Giratina-A?
Darkrai. As far as I know the only thing it does for your team is put a lead to sleep with Dark Void. And revenge DDRay with Scarf Ice Beam, which means you can't Trick your Scarf early and you also have to be wary of it carrying ExtremeSpeed, which some DDRays do run .

Mix Scarfkia would probably be better because Outrage allows you to penetrate CM/Refresh Latias who may set up on Blissey to the point it's too late for Forretress to come in and rescue your team.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
...Why NOT be worried?
Darkrai. As far as I know the only thing it does for your team is put a lead to sleep with Dark Void. And revenge DDRay with Scarf Ice Beam, which means you can't Trick your Scarf early and you also have to be wary of it carrying ExtremeSpeed, which some DDRays do run .

Mix Scarfkia would probably be better because Outrage allows you to penetrate CM/Refresh Latias who may set up on Blissey to the point it's too late for Forretress to come in and rescue your team.

MixScarfPalkia it is.

I really am very reluctant to get rid of Darkrai, but i guess i will.
Will fix in a little bit.

You realize Jibaku is one of the best Ubers players in the world right?

I would reccomend taking his advice..

Freakshow

Jibaku
Forretress can allow you to get entry hazards early as well as Rapid Spinning away Spikes and SR from opposing Deoxys-S, so lead with that.

I_Dreamer

cant focuse...mmm
erm....

Sorry for being a pain but I'm finding all this very hard 2 follow.
Could u re-post your team with all the changes you've made so I can hav a better look? Thanks

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Sorry for being a pain but I'm finding all this very hard 2 follow.
Could u re-post your team with all the changes you've made so I can hav a better look? Thanks

Look on the first post.

My current team as of now is there.

Anything else before i start team building?

I_Dreamer

cant focuse...mmm
Ok, I'm not an expert but the team looks nice =)

One thing: why does palkia need outrage and spacial rend, aren't they both physical dragon type moves?

Blissey could have thunder wave...nt sure

I think mewtwo with t bolt wud b more effective than aura sphere.

For steels you cud give palkia earthpower/EQ instead of flamethrower.

Excuse me for my ignorance cuz I'm new to PVP. GL with team

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Ok, I'm not an expert but the team looks nice =)

One thing: why does palkia need outrage and spacial rend, aren't they both physical dragon type moves?

Blissey could have thunder wave...nt sure

I think mewtwo with t bolt wud b more effective than aura sphere.

For steels you cud give palkia earthpower/EQ instead of flamethrower.

Excuse me for my ignorance cuz I'm new to PVP. GL with team

Its OK.

Spacial Rend is a Special move.
Blissey is walling, don't think T-wavwe would fit here.
Mewtwo has more coverage with AuraSphere
Steels are taken out by Flamethrower

Again, its fine. You'll learn.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
You could put deoxys-s as lead to overide forry's role but then you are chomp weak. You don't always need a special wall or every team will have blissey.