• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

preventing recruitment

Ditto B1tch

It's this folks... My Pokemon and my partner are both at Level 59 and whenever we go to dungeons with low Level Pokemons, most of they recruit. It gets annoying to refuse them all the time.

I wanted to know if there is an item to prevent the recruitment (like Everstone that prevents evolution). I am playing Explores of Sky.

Thank you.

It is I-

The Item your looking for is called "Iron Thorn". You can carry up to 99 in only one slot in your bag and at a high level one thorn equals one KO. Furthermore with the right IQ Skill (I can't remember which one) they can go right through multiple opponents as long as they are in a straight line. Yes, the Iron Thorn is the perfect solution to a lack of Line-of-Sight moves, and they are common on Mt. Thorn.

Ditto B1tch

The Item your looking for is called "Iron Thorn". You can carry up to 99 in only one slot in your bag and at a high level one thorn equals one KO. Furthermore with the right IQ Skill (I can't remember which one) they can go right through multiple opponents as long as they are in a straight line. Yes, the Iron Thorn is the perfect solution to a lack of Line-of-Sight moves, and they are common on Mt. Thorn.

Iron Thorn is used to be thrown at enemies, not to prevent recruitment.

I know that attacking enemies from distance is a way of avoiding recruitment, but this is just an alternative, it doesn't solve my problem completely.

Well, I think an item with this effect doesn't exist yet...

Thanks for replying, guys!

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
If you're partner defeats them they won't join.