• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

//PREVIEW\\ Destiny Journeys: Threnody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loliboose

daniel
Read up to around the part Cynthia first showed back when that chapter was first posted then forgot about it and didn't read until finding it was being cancelled. I'll read this though I pray for less sue-ness.

Manchee

extra toasty
Thankfully this thread isn't considered dead yet.

I've been talking to Mix and she decided that she is not going to go through with Threnody. I don't know if this decision is actually final since she is known to be completely random, so if she ever returns with an actual Fic, please do not kill me xP

BA~~

Status
Not open for further replies.