• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Preview for the Pokémon Amber fanfic

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Preview for the Pokémon Amber fanfic

--Didn't know where to put it--

Anyways, in the Fakemon club I came up with the idea for a region called Ranistar. I currently have 62 pokemon in the pokedex for that region.

Anyways I also came up with the idea for the region Hallise, a sister region. Where I last left off in that Pokédex, I had almost all of the starters revealed.
One was missing, the full evolution for the fire starter.

Anyways we pick up here, as they try to find out what that Pokémon is.
This would be in chapter 1, at the first bit of pages.

So anyways, spoilers are contained.

If you'd rather wait for the actual series to come out don't click on this spoiler.

~*POKEMON AMBER*~

Welcome to the world of Pokémon Amber.

Land of the sixth sense.

Land of everything.

But sadly, an evil team called Team Iris is planning to invade.

The last reign of terror found citizens of Kelark Island fleeing from the city which is engulfed in flames.

But worse yet, a shadowy Pokémon stands on top of a burning building.
Using hyper beam.

What is this mystery Pokémon?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A writer who hates Pokemon once shot a Psyduck standing in his way.

He was taken to jail for animal abuse. Illegally hunting Psyduck.

He lies down on his jail cell bed.

Behind him he hears an explosion.

He instantly wakes up. "Huh?" he asks.

A faint "Go, go go! Don't waste any time! Get to the jail and blow it up!" was heard.

"Oh no," says the inmate.

"We've got to get out of here," says the inmate.

The writer, Cillian, opens up a bag that he smuggled in.

"Huh?" asked the inmate.

"Don't worry. I can get us out of here."

He pulls out a miniature drill.

He starts drilling.

Fire is coming down the hall.

... to be continued ...

Also, more stuff:
~*Pokémon Amber Unofficial Sign Ups*~
OK, log in to the rpg here. Unofficial.

Also, psychic, do you want to be the co-author?

Last edited:

PsychicChampion

Falls over* Retina? I'm curious of where you got that Chu

PsychicChampion

XD um try Team Iris then, sounds awesomer.

Giratina!

Backstreet's back
Yeah, agreed. Retina makes it sound...unpleasant. Like you're a kid who wanted to make a catchy name, but couldn't be bothered and hoped that nobody would noticed that he filched the name from his last Science test. I know that you obviously didn't do that, but it's not really the best name to use for an evil team. If you really want to stick to the "eye" theme, then you can probably use Team Iris as a catchier - if more feminine - name. Or you could call it Team Horus. Then at least they'd be affiliated with a hawk-headed deity.

Dilasc

Boip!
~*Pokémon Amber Unofficial Sign Ups*~
OK, ask to be in the fanfic and you can be in it.

Also, psychic, do you want to be the co-author?

Do not do this! It makes me feel as though you're not even trying or you're in a rut for creativity. If you give the impression that you don't care about your story, then others in turn will likely not either.

Also, your 'preview' tells us little more than the generic idea of almost any journey fic: Team Evil/Catchy Name is up to no good and a generic 10-17 year old will deal with a fakemon legendary being awaken/controlled.

This preview needs a kicker that makes me want to read it over the next generic fakemon tale. Think harder and give it some more meaningful detail.

Also, be creative in your presentation: 'show, dont tell' as they say.

PsychicChampion

Er Sure Chu but dude you do need to add a kicker- make the hero a anti-hero who hates pokemon is forced to do in order not to get sent to jail for doing something illegal. or make him a american whose like "wth is this place," kinda of how the great marco polo felt as he traveled from a distant land- america- to the mysterious far east of modern time- your region which is probably near japan. Great examples would be the Corei Quest, or Lisa's ultimate challenge, both which had their authors add kickers to them.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Ok, sure, I'll do that

EDIT: the sign ups are for the upcoming rpg.

Sorry, I'll fix it

EDIT: done, check the preview. it's better now

Last edited:

PsychicChampion

Huh there we go, =D, poor psyduck =X

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Huh there we go, =D, poor psyduck =X
Glad you like it. And yeah, Psyduck will come back due to one of Iris' inventions, in chapter 8... you'll just have to wait.
Chapter previews:

Chapter 1;---A Pokémon hunter goes to jail but immediately has to escape a bomb that is literally running down his hallway.

Chapter 2;---A new Pokémon is revealed, but at the cost of the enemy gaining knowledge from a spy mission...

Chapter 3;---Back to jail for the hunter, and he must deal with another walking bomb, which is one of his own inmates...

Chapter 4;---Free again. Whilst the once-jailed hunter is enjoying the sunlight and freedom, the other team works on a sinister project...

Chapter 5;---The hunter goes back to work at his writing table in his office at home. He writes the story of a young child who finds a dying wooper.

Chapter 6;---Crazed, the writer has been cooped up writing the story for so long that nobody trusts him. His main hunting pokémon Mightyena runs away whimpering, only to be caught by Team Iris...

Chapter 7;---Mentally healed the writer goes to find Mightyena. But it's nowhere to be found...

Chapter 8; We'll keep this secret.

PsychicChampion

Intresting,

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Intresting,
Ok, I know this sounds corny but...

Oh well...

Dear William,
You said my name was in there, William, I do not know it, I am afraid.
Simply amazing that you chose to write all of this down for me, it is my life story. My life, in dog years. Or word years.

It looks promising, I can't wait to see what you do with it. Keep writing, William, you'll be as good as I am.

Anyways if you wanted a writing from me here it is:

A boy runs off to play with his Poochyena.
"Tyler, don't go out too far," said his mother.
But he has already run off.

"That boy, my gosh," she continues, "I don't get him."
"I love that child," said her husband, "But he is, rambunctious. Definitely not like I was back in the day."

"Honey, what you say was back then was AGES ago..." She laughs, then looks out the window. Poochyena and Tyler play together happily, but then Poochyena starts to evolve...

"Oh no, that boy will be heartbroken," said his mother.

But the child waits through evolution, only shedding a tear. The Pokémon happily evolves then continues to play.

That was from one of my original novels.

PsychicChampion

Hm, reminds me of a novel im actually was working on till i took a break from it =P but WAY sorta diffrent

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Thanks. I'm going to give the actual fanfic a shot in a week or two! Until then, my friends~

PsychicChampion

Ok send me a copy to proofread, edit etc when your done.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Ok, I'll shoot you one when I'm ready, but it might be a while.

GastlyMan

Ghost Type Trainer
Excited to read it, especially because it's set in a new region!

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Excited to read it, especially because it's set in a new region!
Thank you! I'll be making it in not a long while!

Anyways, it reads from two directions.

One part, is about the writer.

The other? From his view.