• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Preview of upcoming episodes: Olympia, a new Tripokalon?, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh thank God it seems like we won't have to wait like 20 episodes for Serena's next Showcase. It does look interesting.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Talonflame!!!! Yes <3!!!!!!!! Also I hope Ash catches our Dino friend there.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Wow, I can barely believe it... Fletchinder will actually face Moltres? And evolves? And loses horribly?

So Olympia's Gym battle will actually be a Double Battle, and Frogadier is in there. Evolution time? And I wonder who is his partner...

And Serena will soon participate to another Showcase. Hopefully it will be good and have a nice Theme Round.

Minios

Smoke weed everyday
HOLY MOLLY! This is insane! Mah boi frogadire is in the Olympia gym and the background looks amazing. And TALONFLAME VS MOLTRES? I would pay money to see that XD. And Ash is jumping out to save Talonflame like a boss!

Serena's performance looks beautiful as always :3.

And looks like that Tyrantrum episode will just be a filler episode imo :/

nuzamaki90

TAAAAAAAAAAALOOOOOOOOOOOOONFLAAAAAAAAAAME

I'm ready. I am so ready. All I care about right now is that Fletchinder is getting its much anticipated moment. We will talk about Ash jumping into a volcano later.

Citronic Gear On

やれやれだぜ…
Safe to say that the hype train has officially left the station and is rapidly picking up speed?

Amazing looking footage from Ash vs. Olympia...looking like that's a double battle, then? Wonder which Pokemon is on Frogadier's side.

Wonder what that Tyrunt episode will be about...is it just going to be a cute filler featuring Bonnie, or could we potentially be in for a shocker? Aka a capture, though I don't see it happening as of now

Serena's next Tripokalon before XY100? I'm cool with that. Wonder if Eevee will make its debut performing appearance then?

And this trailer says absolutely nothing about Ash meeting Alain, which is what I'm most hype for at the moment. I assume this will tee up more Mega Evolution stuff and set the stage for Team Flare's eventual appearance.

So much hype.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm just gonna sit over here and hope Ash catches the dino since it's cool and actually has a decent design. seriously he needs his last pokemon soon though.

nuzamaki90

I'm just gonna sit over here and hope Ash catches the dino since it's cool and actually has a decent design. seriously he needs his last pokemon soon though.

I don't think Tyrunt will be caught. As cool it is and amazing to see Ash ride a t-rex, the data broadcast being Tyrantrum makes me suspect that the Tyrunt will either evolve some time in the episode or its parent will come and find it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't think Tyrunt will be caught. As cool it is and amazing to see Ash ride a t-rex, the data broadcast being Tyrantrum makes me suspect that the Tyrunt will either evolve some time in the episode or its parent will come and find it.

Or Ash can get Tyrantrum. At this point he pretty much needs a ready to go pokemon. Besides it wouldn't be the first time he caught an evolved pokemon.

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)

Yeah seems like a real cute filler for Eureka. Since she's feeding Tyrunt in a Tyrantrum costume, maybe the Tyrunt is homesick or something. But it does look so adorable.
My gosh! THE HYPE IS REAL...supposed to be studying but i'm so excited for these episodes. Serena looks so pretty in her new Tripokalon outfit and so does Braixen. Satoshi, of course, risks his life (pointlessly to add), for his Pokemon (which by the way..is a fire birb and probably would survive falling into lava :p ). But TALONFLAME <3 <3 Someone hurt the bunny..who hurt the bunny. I'm glad Chespin and Bunnelby are getting their own episode though :3

Illusio

No words, only rage
As much as I would love to see it get caught, I get the impression that Tyrunt is just going to be a lost baby that they need to take care of until the parent returns. Plus, it comes before the Eevee episode, so unless they just ignored the poor thing in the ending it's probably not going to be on the team.

Frogadier looks good in the gym battle, and as expected it's a double, so that's nice to have confirmation on. As for who his partner is, my bet's on Hawlucha, though I would prefer Noibat get some experience here.

BJack

Zura
Talonflame! @Lord Trollbias, I though of u.
I hope Olympia uses Slowking and Sigilyph so Noibat can battle too.

Bunnelby lives. Now give me a Pancham and Chespin VS Pangoro and Chesnaught episode pls.

Last edited:

JD

I'm glad that Ash is getting Talonflame soon, hopefully Greninia is soon as well.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
As much as I would love to see it get caught, I get the impression that Tyrunt is just going to be a lost baby that they need to take care of until the parent returns. Plus, it comes before the Eevee episode, so unless they just ignored the poor thing in the ending it's probably not going to be on the team.

Frogadier looks good in the gym battle, and as expected it's a double, so that's nice to have confirmation on. As for who his partner is, my bet's on Hawlucha, though I would prefer Noibat get some experience here.

Meh, for all we know, Serena already has captured Eevee by the Eevee episode and it's just a development episode or something. Plus considering they are showing us the 7th gym when that seems to be after the Eevee episode means that the opening and ending could be updated. I mean Fletchinder is evolving before Eevee's episode yet Talonflame wasn't in the opening or endings either.

Obscurites

Fire versus Hinoyakoma(-> Fiarrow). Despite the latter is no match for the former, the battle would be exciting.

I'm looking forward to Satoshi vs Gojika episode. It would be an epic battle if Gekogashira evolves into Gekkouga and curbstomps Gojika's Pokemon.

Illusio

No words, only rage
Meh, for all we know, Serena already has captured Eevee by the Eevee episode and it's just a development episode or something. Plus considering they are showing us the 7th gym when that seems to be after the Eevee episode means that the opening and ending could be updated. I mean Fletchinder is evolving before Eevee's episode yet Talonflame wasn't in the opening or endings either.

Ah, I actually forgot the Moltres episode happened before Eevee, I guess in that case it's possible that it could be captured.

Minios

Smoke weed everyday
And guys, is Serena's hair seems to be growing again? Look at her hair in the third Tripokalon :)

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
OMG, Talonflame!! <3
Eevee looks cute. :3

Can't wait for the 7th Gym Battle and 3rd Showcase.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
And guys, is Serena's hair seems to be growing again? Look at her hair in the third Tripokalon :)

Looks the same length to me, look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.