• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Preview of upcoming episodes, various Kalos League scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

It makes me wonder if Ash vs Sawyer is only a 3 v 3 battle, I'm hoping that it's not the case but who knows.

JD

[IMG139]http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1464864224526.png[/IMG139]

Here you can only see other Pokeballs between Ash and Pikachu, so I guess that confirms Ash vs Sawyer is happening pretty early.

I guess Ash will face a COTD, Alain, and maybe Astrid/Louie in full battles?

TheHumanPokedex

So i carefully looked at the preview to see if there was like a brief shot of the Screen of Ash vs Sawyer to find out if it was a 3v3 or 6v6. If you pause just at the right time during the bit of Pikachu vs Clawitzer you can see it but...its blurry as crap so you cant make heads or tails of it

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Oh my god. I don't even care for the animation, but I am super happy that terrain battlefield return and them being better than ever.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Since Sinnoh CoTD battles have been skipped besides a brief scene of their end, so its the latter.

Oh my god. I don't even care for the animation, but I am super happy that terrain battlefield return and them being better than ever.

Same here. Kind of wish there was Nature Power abuse here, but oh well.

nickdt

It seems like a 3v3 vs Sawyer since all of Sawyers main battlers are shown at this point with Sceptile, Clawitzer and Aegislash (Finally, we see it, hope it fights Noivern, since w don't know what order Clawitzer and Aegislash go in). And if its a 3v3, they are saving themselfs the trouble for showcasing his sixth mon, just like with Tierno. Lazy writing, i called it. But i hope its a 6v6 and that this is the battle where Ash sixth mon arrives... although if its a Goodra, it would be a let-down if it doesn't get to battle Mega Sceptile. It also looks like Tierno doesn't have a Mega, which make no sense at all. And according to the Sawyer notebook scene being shown, i think he lost his battle against Ash.

Last edited:

Galvantula1992

Now that's what I call a Pokemon League! Wow!

PAndrews

[IMG139]http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1464864224526.png[/IMG139]

Here you can only see other Pokeballs between Ash and Pikachu, so I guess that confirms Ash vs Sawyer is happening pretty early.

Does appear to only be 2 balls next to Pikachu (possibly 3 if that blur inbetween and slightly higher is also one).
So for Shota battle we now know
Aegislash vs Pikachu
Clawitzer vs Pikachu
Mega Sceptile vs Ash-Greninja

Would be great if Ash actually wins with just those 2, just to show that serious Ash still stomps Shota into the ground, but I guess either nr 3 is a fallguy, or its the 6th member of his team that they are intentionally not spoiling (they have left it out of every promotion for the league so far, only stating that he adds one more for the league, but no hint on capture, Goodra returning or an Oak reserve).

Though it is curious they didn't spoil the mystery 6th member or any of his other Pokemon fighting. I just hope this isn't pointing to a Unova repeat (in which Pikachu, Pignite and Krookodile got all the wins and the rest were fodder)
Also wonder why they left out Trevor in the 2 Mega Charizards facing off, yet did show Alain. Hope they don't reveal something along the lines of Trevor giving Ash the mega stone after losing and that is actually a scene from Ash vs Alain (just so Charizard can reclaim his strongest of Ash's Pokemon title back from Greninja)

Soniman

Break the Limit
I was hoping for a 6 vs 6 since I kinda hold Ash and Sawyer's rivalry on a higher pedestal then Alan but I guess Ash can have his 6 vs 6 with a character that barely has 2 Pokemon that's fine

phanpycross

God-king
Sucks we wont see that Salamence vs Hawlucha that everybody has been hyping :/

Does appear to only be 2 balls next to Pikachu (possibly 3 if that blur inbetween and slightly higher is also one).
So for Shota battle we now know
Aegislash vs Pikachu
Clawitzer vs Pikachu
Mega Sceptile vs Ash-Greninja
Guessing Pikachu will likely be switched out, given what happens when you physically attack King's Shield.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lmfao, I can't with the writers, all this BS writing with Sawyer to make him all tough just for it to be a 3 on 3??

Thank god Ash-Greninja pwns his irrelevant butt cuz I really can't right now.

Ash better battle at least Astrid and Alain in full battles now.

Janovy

Banned
LOL@anyone thinking Ash will have a mere 3 v 3 versus Sawyer.

It's obviously not going to happen, and if it is, Flare will probably mess things up before the conclusion and we'll somehow wind up with a 6 v 6.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Oh sh**, didn't remember about poor Salamence (or Shelgon, who knows at this point)

I won't lie, things aren't looking so well for this league.. rushed teas

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
LOL@anyone thinking Ash will have a mere 3 v 3 versus Sawyer.

It's obviously not going to happen, and if it is, Flare will probably mess things up before the conclusion and we'll somehow wind up with a 6 v 6.

don't get cocky, remember what happened with Trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.