• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Preview of upcoming episodes

Kintaro

Banned
Meltan appearing in the anime is nice and expected. Does Shaymin have any significance being a DP legend?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
*sigh* Can't somebody of Gladion's apart from Lycanroc use a z-crystal? It's getting real annoying.... at least let Umbreon do something.

I'm interested in the Shaymin thing, rather curious as to why it's appearing.

IcySealeo

That Shaymin came out of nowhere, wonder what this will be about. Reminds me of that Jirachi episode in BW. A Mythical Pokemon that is not part of this generation that gets a filler episode. Although, while Jirachi didn't make an appearance before that BW episode, Shaymin already appeared in the anime.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
*sigh* Can't somebody of Gladion's apart from Lycanroc use a z-crystal? It's getting real annoying.... at least let Umbreon do something.

Didn't Silvally use a Z-Move in SM089?

That Shaymin came out of nowhere, wonder what this will be about. Reminds me of that Jirachi episode in BW. A Mythical Pokemon that is not part of this generation that gets a filler episode. Although, while Jirachi didn't make an appearance before that BW episode, Shaymin already appeared in the anime.

There has been some Shaymin merch recently, even one with a Meltan alongside it.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

Umbreon is there to just stand and be a cheerleader. Well atleast gladion have another powerhouse in lycannroc unlike alain/sawyer who were dependent on MCX/MS only.

Every generation has an episode with mythical/legendary pokemon from another region so this is nthing new, we got celebi in AG, deoxys in DP, jirachi in BW and zapdos/moltress in XY this is probably just another episode based on a mythical from another region. I am more interested in meltan.

AshSerena

I want to mention that the Preview also mentioning about How Gladion thought/thinking about their father, So there might be a chance of Mohn flashback or appearing in anime too >.<
(I'm not saying 100% Mohn is gonna appear)

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

What are you talking about? Silvally used Breakneck Blitz against Necrozma.

And it's clear by now that Lycanroc and Silvally are his go-to main Pokemon. So Lycanroc's gonna use most of the Z-Moves while Silvally will mostly (but not always) use the memories.

And it's not like Umbreon hasn't battled or anything. He used it against Faba and Lusamine's Absol.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Meltan and Shaymin! Probably this could be the set-up for team skull arc. Still no team change spoiler..

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
What are you talking about? Silvally used Breakneck Blitz against Necrozma.

And it's clear by now that Lycanroc and Silvally are his go-to main Pokemon. So Lycanroc's gonna use most of the Z-Moves while Silvally will mostly (but not always) use the memories.

And it's not like Umbreon hasn't battled or anything. He used it against Faba and Lusamine's Absol.

Oh wow, so much usage! You'd defend SM no matter what.....

They need to change Gladion's squad up, he's at the exact pacing as he has been since he appeared. Same three Pokemon and apart from Silvally evolving nothing's changed! Even Trip had better pacing than Gladion's getting.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Oh sweet Meltan. Imagine if they let it act as yet another temporary Pokèmon on Ash’s team lol. Hopefully Popplio and Charjabug evolve. This looks like the next 3-4 episodes at best

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I wonder if we’ll get an episode for each companion. If so, Poni could be a decently large arc