• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Preview of upcoming episodes

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It seems something resembling a mystery box was shown at the bottom of the ocean around Poni Island. We could be seeing that Meltan episode taking place on Poni Island pretty soon.

D

Deleted member 384931

It seems something resembling a mystery box was shown at the bottom of the ocean around Poni Island. We could be seeing that Meltan episode taking place on Poni Island pretty soon.
Oh nice. Will wrap up fast

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Not could, we're definitely seeing it.

I rewatched that scene. We actually see three Meltan walking in front of the box.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Not could, we're definitely seeing it.

I rewatched that scene. We actually see three Meltan walking in front of the box.
Aw, I know we will, I was just saying jar we might see it even sooner, like in 3 or so episodes.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just hope Meltan doesn't end up the prime focus where it feels like every other episode revolves around it like XYZ with Zygarde Core

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I just hope Meltan doesn't end up the prime focus where it feels like every other episode revolves around it like XYZ with Zygarde Core
Eh, Meltan isn't a box Legendary so that's unlikely to happen. Zygarde may not have gotten such focus if it had actually gotten its own version .

nuzamaki90

Poipole wasn't either
But if we compare how Zygarde was treated compared to Poipole there’s a clear difference in how much focus each Pokémon got.

I’m just really hoping Ash catches a Meltan. I’d love to see a Pokémon with so much curiosity be with Ash and being that its SM we are talking about, plenty of gag material

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Poipole wasn't either

Eh, Meltan isn't a box Legendary so that's unlikely to happen. Zygarde may not have gotten such focus if it had actually gotten its own version .

Maybe, but Meltan.... if you look at the lore, is pretty similar to Zygarde in a way in how many are needed to make into one mighty creature. It might be like how Meloletta's arc was done in BW as well, being a mythical pokemon that is important to the plot.