1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

{Preview}This is Called A Starbolts Crossover!

Discussion in 'The Authors' Café' started by Power Shot, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Power Shot

Power Shot Reignited with Ego!

Ladies and gentlemen, me and Ledian_X are proud to announce a crossover one-shot we are working on! *hears massive cheering and w00ting*

This new story will take place in the Starbolts universe under the permission of Ledian_X, and will feature a new superhero that I created for the extent purpose of making Marvel and DC seethe in rage at my and Ledian_X's brilliance. THEY WILL WISH THEY WERE US!

Now that my utter stupidity is out of the way, I am happy to display my first portion of this fic for all the comic fans out there. It's going to be much larger than this, and will feature the Starbolts Bluestreak, Gabriella, and Titanus. Along with one of the greatest ideas I have ever thought of.

Meet my superhero.

Well, what does everyone think?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
  2. Ledian_X

Ledian_X Don Ledianni

Okay, one it's Marvel Comics. But, you're learning and yeah we're doing a crossover. It'd be like a limited series tying into m story and possibly an ongoing feturing Chronos. That's been done time and time again in comics. A limited series would intoduce a new hero before they get a brand new shny #1 issue.

This is good so far but there's more coming!

LX

3. whit19

whit19 Fire boy

I think's it's cool! Go for it!