• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Previews and images

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Well guys, i don't know about you, but I think it is easier for everyone to post the previews and images here, so other people can see it. Personally, I think it is very annoying to have to go to one thread and go look for the URL'S so, yeah I think it is easier if you just post it here :p

Haunter ゴースト

Well guys, i don't know about you, but I think it is easier for everyone to post the previews and images here, so other people can see it. Personally, I think it is very annoying to have to go to one thread and go look for the URL'S so, yeah I think it is easier if you just post it here :p

Hmm I suppose it is a good idea, we'll see what happens.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
From the FAQ thread said:
Q: Where can I watch the preview for the upcoming Japanese episode?

A. PLEASE DON’T CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU WATCH THE DUB VERSION OF THE ANIME AND DON’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT RECENT EVENTS IN THE JAPANESE VERSION IN ADVANCE.
TV Tokyo, the main channel broadcasting Pokémon in Japan, has begun uploading the previews onto their own YouTube account here. The previews usually show up a few minutes after they have aired on TV, which means almost every Thursday at about 7:30 PM JST. Once the according episode has aired (in other words, after one week approximately), the preview video will become private, so you won’t be able to watch older previews there.

If you're looking for Pokémon Smash previews, there are times when they aren't uploaded anywhere. If they are, someone will always post them.

If you click "Search this thread" at the top of the thread's page and enter words like "scan", "smash", "summary" etc. the post that contains what you're looking for (if it exists) will crop up. It really isn't as difficult and time-consuming as you might think.

Status
Not open for further replies.