• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pride discourse.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter is another successful LGBTQ+ character.
Are you serious? Hisoka is attracted to little boys. He's not a good representation.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Are you serious? Hisoka is attracted to little boys. He's not a good representation.
OH

GOD

THAT’S

I GET THAT IT’S JUST AN ANIME BUT THERE’S A LINE, MAN

pedophilia is n e v e r o k a y.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
One of the Robins have been coming out as bi in the recent comics
That would be the third Robin, Tim Drake. I am actually surprised that Batman and the Joker haven’t started to make out after decades of what is essentially flirting. Think about it. Batman is obsessed with capturing the Joker and the Joker commits crimes usually to get Batman’s attention. Even when Harley wore skippy outfits, the Joker was more focused on Batman. They should just admit their feelings for each other and make out. I don’t think anyone other than younger kids would be shocked by that at this point in time.

Morax

King of heroes
If you still don't understand why it's bad to praise the killer pedophile clown for being gay, I don't know what else to say.
That makes him a great villain. There's nothing wrong with appreciating good writing.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
That makes him a great villain. There's nothing wrong with appreciating good writing.

Given one of the biggest stigmas against the LGBTQ+ community is the accusation that all gay men are pedophiles, Hisoka is the worst representation for gay men in media.

He literally embodies that stigma. That's not a good villain; that's an easy-access tool for demonizing gay men.