• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pride Month Goals!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I'm not LGBT or anything, but Skittles for this month is making only white Skittles because the colors of the rainbow always form white light.

They did NOT think that through. lol

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I wonder how i'll celebrate this month...hmn....

stop thinking 'God' is trying to punish me for my crush on Korrina? and accept myself and my love for 'girly' things more as a whole?

Hmn. Glad I found this thread.

Also, I haven't been picked on for liking another girl....yet. However, I keep putting myself down for who I am and all i feel and i need to stop that. It's causing me to have meltdowns. I'm pretty sure 'God' doesn't want that.

My whole family know's i like korrina and accept it however they've never really been 'judgey' types. Not my mom and bro, anyways. Everyone else...who knows.....

You knew i'd probably make some kind of post in this thread :p I got it good...so far (outside MY OWN, uneeded, judgements).

However, due to things i read online, i do worry about my future a bit :( Yeah, the net causing me issues yet again...still, as korrina is mostly one character, yeah, i might still end up with a male *shrug* but then you see HOW MUCH i'm INTO her, anyways...and.....i don't want to get pregs one day >.<;;; most of my crushes before corni this year were male though.

I hope my post isn't gonna confuse anyone. It's not my intention. And i'm glad i've met many kind and supportive people on this dear to me forum :)

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
I want to come out to my parents as bi but i'm a bit nervous. Since I have only dated men in my life, i'm scared they don't believe me. Still, I know who I really am. I don't know why I'm so nervous, since I know they're accepting... But it's still a bit nerve wracking, you know?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Have ANYONE look interested in me, boy or girl. Mustn't it be nice to have someone just look at you and be flustered ? I'm pretty oblivious though, so it might've happened already...

For anyone planning on coming out this month, I wish you all the best!! My coming out to my mom was rather... disappointing. Not bad, but not the kind of validation/acceptance I was hoping for. Still don't plan on coming out to dad, even this month.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I think I should dedicate this to pride month; I have a female silcoon and a female dustox i see as a couple, and a male plusle and male minun i see as a couple. I haven't raised them all up, just the dustox and plusle so far, but i maybe will use these pokemon together sometime :3

I kind of relate to Noa on this; all my MAJOR crushes, pretty much, were male, before Korrina came along...so.....yeah.

EDIT: Also, i do find real girls attractive sometimes, and i'd be scared to tell my mom, too XD; but korrina is fine...she's not real.....