• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pride Month Goals!

First of all, I had yet to see a post about this on here, so to all of the LGBTQIA+ members on here, Happy Pride Month!!!

Second, I was wondering if you all had any goals for this month and if there's a way any of us on here can help! For instance, my two goals for this month are to teach myself how to accept that I can be a guy and like traditionally feminine things (such as pink, glitter, flowers, etc), and to learn how to handle my family's prejudices and such towards me and our community. Has anyone else tried to make goals for this month, while we're at our best?

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Pride month!!! ~~~~~~~

my goal for this month is quite simple if you ask me, i'm hoping to end the lives of at least 5000 homosexual specimens, at least 2000 transgender cvnts and at least all of the black people. if you can donate to me on make a wish it would help the process. thank you, you bunch of f4ggots

Well, I personally won't, but I'm sure there are people around here who would. I hope you take the time in the future to listen and understand us, though! This month is a great time to get to know us! I, along with I'm sure a lot of other people, would be happy to help you learn about us, if you would want! Let me know if you do; I'll be more than glad to help you out! I hope you have a wonderful day, friend!! :)

I'm personally questioning, so I guess that by the end of the month I kinda wanna know a bit more about my sexuality, but I'm honestly just waiting until I'm a little older before I decide on it. My main goal is just to make someone in the LGBTQIA+ community (damn that's a lot of letters 0.0) feel happy and accepted this month!

I'm personally questioning, so I guess that by the end of the month I kinda wanna know a bit more about my sexuality, but I'm honestly just waiting until I'm a little older before I decide on it. My main goal is just to make someone in the LGBTQIA+ community (damn that's a lot of letters 0.0) feel happy and accepted this month!

Hey, that's a great goal!! And there's nothing wrong with waiting to figure yourself out. It took me a pretty long time after I figured out what everything was haha! I wish you lots of luck, friend, and let me know if you need anything!!

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
my goal for this month is quite simple if you ask me, i'm hoping to end the lives of at least 5000 homosexual specimens, at least 2000 transgender cvnts and at least all of the black people. if you can donate to me on make a wish it would help the process. thank you, you bunch of f4ggots

OMG is this post for real? How are you not instantly and permanently banned!?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Do well enough to do Drag performances regularly at my local gay bar.

That was an... odd response. ._. You are aware that this guy obviously isn't being serious and doesn't actually have a platform to donate to him right?

Yeah, I know. I didn't really know how to open a reply to that, and that was the only thing I could come up with. I don't... actually support anything that person said. I was hoping being kind would deter them from being rude again, but I didn't mean to come off like I agreed with him. Sorry for the miscommunication ^^;

Do well enough to do Drag performances regularly at my local gay bar.

Hey, that's great!! Good luck!!!

Is anyone going to any Pride events this month? I know the one in my area is this weekend, but I don't know when they're held in other places.

Is anyone going to any Pride events this month? I know the one in my area is this weekend, but I don't know when they're held in other places.

I would to support everyone there, but unfortunately I don't think there are any in my local area.

Zazie

So 1991
Everyone in my social circle already has known good and well I am trans and not straight, either for a long time or never knew me as anything else. And I don't like pride type events those really don't offer much if you're trans and in particular I am just not a parade person. There just really isn't anything exciting about it for me, so I will probably do nothing.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Tonight is my first time doing Drag where I keep the tips at my local gay bar. I'm prepared. I'm going to do this cool half teal half fuchsia lips look I came up with.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
This may sound weird or dumb, but every year I've went to Pride, I was always overweight, and I felt very self-conscious. Sometimes it would even ruin the day for me.

However, this year, after busting my butt to lose roughly 50 pounds, next Sunday will be the first time I go to Pride with a decent physique. Thus, to celebrate my ongoing success in my weight loss journey, I'm going shirtless! Yay! :D

Yeah, it sounds dumb, but I'm proud of myself, dang it.

I'm coming out to my parents sometime soon <3 wish me luck!!

Good luck indeed! I hope all goes well. :)

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Straight pride? Sure, I'm in!
Really? First LGBT person I've ever heard say that. lol

Any advice for coming out? My parents still think I'm gay and I'm not sure they'll take well to finding out the person I'm going to move in with is more than just a friend. I don't really plan to tell them until I'm out of their house, tbh.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm not LGBT or anything, but Skittles for this month is making only white Skittles because the colors of the rainbow always form white light.