• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primo

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
In HeartGold and SoulSilver there was a special nonplayable character named Primo at the Violet City Pokemon Center. If you talked to him and told him certain phrases he would reward you with Pokemon eggs containing Slugma, Mareep and Wooper or with special wallpapers.

Did you get these special eggs and wallpapers in your copies of HeartGold and SoulSilver? Which wallpaper was your favorite?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I remember getting all the gift eggs from him, although I never used any of them and I think I traded them away instead. My favorite special wallpaper was the one with the Kimono Girl on it.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
I got a couple of code words from an unofficial generator a longgggg time ago but all I remember getting was the Lugia and Ho-Oh wallpapers for my pc boxes.

TwilightBlade

I unlocked all the wall paper themes but for whatever reason I never got the eggs. I might try to in the future although I don't need them and they weren't that special anyways. Getting the Slugma egg just helps you get Magcargo faster since you don't have to wait until Kanto to catch and train a Slugma.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Only remember him for getting a Slugma much earlier and I think GF should bring back features like thet

Leonhart

Imagineer
TwilightBlade said:
I unlocked all the wall paper themes but for whatever reason I never got the eggs. I might try to in the future although I don't need them and they weren't that special anyways. Getting the Slugma egg just helps you get Magcargo faster since you don't have to wait until Kanto to catch and train a Slugma.

Although the Mareep and Upah (Wooper) egg might've seemed redundant, at least by getting them via egg it saved us from the hassle of having to capture them in the wild.

Venomshock

I got all the wallpapers unlocked except the Team Rocket one because I didn't like how it looked so I didn't care about getting it. I got all three eggs too but ended up using 'em as trade fodder.

Sakuyamon

I remember that I got the special words from a generator on filb.com or whatever it was called but I only claimed 2 of the 3 eggs in HG because I didn't need Wooper's egg.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
I’ve always done Primo’s codes. Usually for the eggs though, more specifically just Mareep and Slugma. Back in the day I did the wallpapers when I played a save file to fully complete the game.

Leonhart

Imagineer
jaden767 said:
I got all the eggs and wallpapers from Primo but Game Freak could've done more with the code feature like maybe it could've been used to unlock the Lock Capsule.

That would've been a great way to distribute that event item, although since few HG/SS players knew about the special Hajime (Primo) passwords, very few of them would've been able to acquire the Lock Capsule this way.