• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus vs Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Well if you won one and he won one (assuming the second one didn't count), then you guys should do one more battle?
Especially since you won the initial battle.

The first battle Rock lost.
The second battle Rock lost when he was up 4-2, because of a timeout, and they agreed to redo because the timeout was unfair.
The third battle Rock won.
The fourth battle Rock won.

To me it's fairly clear Rockstar wins that mate, there's no call at all for a fifth battle.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
The second battle Rock lost when he was up 4-2, because of a timeout, and they agreed to redo because the timeout was unfair.

To me it's fairly clear Rockstar wins that mate, there's no call at all for a fifth battle.

I didn't agree that the timeout was unfair, he just said so :/

But w/e, give him the win. Can't battle for a while anyway.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba

Oh I didn't see anything about a 4th battle. That's my fault.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Oh I didn't see anything about a 4th battle. That's my fault.

That's ok, don't worry about it :3

-----

Chuck are you free tonight to battle? I'm good for it tonight if you are ;)

Last edited:

Chuck$$$

Inactive
That's ok, don't worry about it :3

-----

Chuck are you free tonight to battle? I'm good for it tonight if you are ;)

depends, im heading to bed early tonight but ill be on xat to about 9 pm :3

Chuck$$$

Inactive

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Due to my internet ****ing up, my opponent and I didn't even get past the first move. We will do our battle tomorrow. Sorry man.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
We ended up doing a Bo3, but he still won, so yeah, confirmed. I won the second one though (chew) THE LITTLE CLAM THAT COULD <3

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Lol gg guys, fun to see.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
ill try and get my battle done tonight :)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It's half past two AM in his time. He's 7 hours ahead of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.