• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Sounds good to me. I believe Swamp and Dark approved as well (Swamp PM'ed me about it). Go for it, Farf!

And out of respect for people who don't celebrate Christmas, we'll call that tourney the Winter Festival tourney. We'll do one standard, and one VC. Sound good to everyone?

Psypert

Sounds good to me. I believe Swamp and Dark approved as well (Swamp PM'ed me about it). Go for it, Farf!

And out of respect for people who don't celebrate Christmas, we'll call that tourney the Winter Festival tourney. We'll do one standard, and one VC. Sound good to everyone?

Agree, this is going to be interesting and is a way to encourage members to participate in VC, also I agree with the name, after all Serebii is wroldwide used

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
For upcoming Halloween/Thanksgiving (US), we can make a fall tourny. Only orange, yellow, and brown pogeymanz allowed.

Psypert

I like to suggest that Vexillarus also earn denarii, why? cous who know (and I´m not saying I wish this) but one might quit his Vexillarius job to be a regular member, I think they should be allowed to get denarri in case they want to be just a regular member

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Fair enough. Vexillarii can earn Denarii.

Gonna do my challenges in a sec, sorry it's taking so long xD

I just had my first battle against pkmnswampmaster, and I completed 2 challenges of Terra Capital:

Blessed: Beat Duplicarius Terra on your first try (50 den)
PeU Battle: Complete the secret PeU battle by requesting it to the Duplicaris Terra (15 den)

Also a mini-announcement, if you want a holiday/simple/customized userbar, just VM/PM me with details of it, and I can make it asap.
I can make sprite recolours, and add accesories to the pokemons (see my Spheal banner in my signature)
Thanks!

Psypert

I just had my first battle against pkmnswampmaster, and I completed 2 challenges of Terra Capital:

Blessed: Beat Duplicarius Terra on your first try (50 den)
PeU Battle: Complete the secret PeU battle by requesting it to the Duplicaris Terra (15 den)

Also a mini-announcement, if you want a holiday/simple/customized userbar, just VM/PM me with details of it, and I can make it asap.
I can make sprite recolours, and add accesories to the pokemons (see my Spheal banner in my signature)
Thanks!

Confirming his victory for the Challenges

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
You're in Ignis, so no. I'll be doing similar challenges. In fact, I'm doing them right now!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Well, the Ignis challenges are finally up, you guys, so good luck! And guys, make sure you're in the Ignis OP, and if you're not, PM me (if you're Ignis, obviously)

Psypert

I´ll send it to you right away

Darkrai'sShadow

Just so everyone knows, until I finish with all of my reports, (one due this Thursday and the other Friday) I won't be able to be around much.

Summer Sun!
Hey moose i have an idea to get people to join
if the join they get 1 free pokemon from my shop!
does that sound good?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Sure, you're in charge of the shop, so go for it.

Summer Sun!
ok then please add on the OP that all who join get a free pokemon from my shop!

also my shop needs some more cloners can anyone clone?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I would if I could :/

And info on shops added. I need to get an official list of Denarii rewards for doing jobs, but know that you DO earn them.

Psypert

Posting from borrowed phone, the free pokemon idea sounds good but what if someone joins just to get and the leaves, what we need is prizes or reward for ranking up, honestly ranks are just ranks, we should add some kind of reward or benefits for each rank and just the "title" and userbar, not saying they are bad cous they are great, just saying that if I wanted an userbar with a ninetales (this is just an example) I would request it at the fan art shop sevtion instead of ranking all my up to rank 5

Arceus94

Username: Arceus94
PO Name(s): Rhodnite/Sherwood
Friend Code (include versions): Don't know, and can't check
Which Capital would you like to join?: Ventus Capital
What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): I have no preferences of what i'd like to do, but I am trying to learn to make banners, userbars etc. so.. Art, maybe?
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Not likely
Did anyone refer you to this clan?: No, not really

Status
Not open for further replies.