• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Frontier

The Stuff of Legends
Man, and you guys even joined the league too. :/ Sometimes people just don't have the time to be as active as you'd like, you know?

Patience is crucial in life. If you're able to last it out(like those of us posting about the quick exits)then kudos to you.

Kyro13

Banned
Haha, I guess they could go join some crowded clan if they want non-stop activity.

Anyways guys, I almost have all the frontier banners done. Just a progress post. I believe the only ones I need to do are Metamon's and Xatu's. Please remind me if I haven't shown you yours. (And, Moose, I did finish yours. I just didn't feel like showing it because I couldn't quite get a Regal theme. xD Also, Lucian wasn't easy to work with. I actually had to do some work in rendering it. -.- )

Rezna

Username:Rezna or you can call me Rez for short
PO Name(s):N/A
Friend Code (include versions):1979-2591-9384
Which Capital would you like to join?:Terra
What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): i can make pokemon for people, make art here and there, and some breeding
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?:maybe, im still thinking about it since i just returned to wifi battling
Did anyone refer you to this clan?: no one but i am friends with supreme predator axel and pokemanz assassin, which is also why i chose terra .

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Accepted, welcome ^_^

Kyro13

Banned
Username:Rezna or you can call me Rez for short
PO Name(s):N/A
Friend Code (include versions):1979-2591-9384
Which Capital would you like to join?:Terra
What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): i can make pokemon for people, make art here and there, and some breeding
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?:maybe, im still thinking about it since i just returned to wifi battling
Did anyone refer you to this clan?: no one but i am friends with supreme predator axel and pokemanz assassin, which is also why i chose terra .

Rez! :D Welcome to the clan bro.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Yes we do. However, you must request a treasure map from one of the clean leaders. You must then follow the series of irrelevant clues and hints in order to find where our sacred xat lies.

Then you have to sit in a dark room for 3 days in order to gain the Truth.

Oh and no food or water.

Just beat Trickster in the Metronome tourney to secure my championchip. It was either 4-0 or 3-0. (I got an unusual amount of legendary signature moves) GG

Confirming. The main one I'd realized was Dark Void, which put 2 of mine to sleep, and then got hit with Yawn...

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Status
Not open for further replies.