• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, now that my camp is open, I will be much less active on the weekends, and no PO on the weekends at all. With school catching up with me, I will also be less active in general.

Good luck with your camp, Willie!

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Thank you Chuck for the link! :p

And Willie, good luck!

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Guys, now that my camp is open, I will be much less active on the weekends, and no PO on the weekends at all. With school catching up with me, I will also be less active in general.

Now that my camp is open, there will be a lot of Jews missing...
But seriously, why is this clan being less active than Michael Moore on a treadmill?

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
May I? I've never joined a clan before...

Username: Jesster
PO Name(s): Eh?
Friend Code: Diamond - 0945 9913 5207
Which Capital would you like to join?: Ventus
What are you willing to do for this clan?: Art and breeding for definite. Eventually I'd like to start competitive battling again too.
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Not sure. xD
Did anyone refer you to this clan?: Nope~

Now that my camp is open, there will be a lot of Jews missing...
But seriously, why is this clan being less active than Michael Moore on a treadmill?

Maybe you should ask the Magic Conch Shell...

Chuck$$$

Inactive
May I? I've never joined a clan before...

Username: Jesster
PO Name(s): Eh?
Friend Code: Diamond - 0945 9913 5207
Which Capital would you like to join?: Ventus
What are you willing to do for this clan?: Art and breeding for definite. Eventually I'd like to start competitive battling again too.
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Not sure. xD
Did anyone refer you to this clan?: Nope~

ACCEPTED.

I love doing moose's job :)

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Welp, it was a blast while it lasted guys but I think my days of PeU are done. I feel like I'm not even in a clan anymore because of how inactive it's been. I feel like it's slowly dying. You know I love you all. I want to give Chuck my spot as Ventus leader. You all know I love you. Hell, I might try and make my own clan again, we'll see.

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
this clan doesnt seem as active as i thought

I second this...
If nothing changes I might withdraw my application. D:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I've PM'ed Swamp and Chuck about how we're gonna proceed. Bear in mind that it's that time of year when school affects almost everyone. Give it until mid June...trust me, it'll be a lot better...I hope :/

Chuck$$$

Inactive
posting so moose can post

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Thanks Chuck. *sigh* Here it goes.

With Steve gone, Dark inactive, and most of our regulars inactive, we have essentially died. It is with deepest regret that I say that Primus et Ultimus will officially be closing after our war with Magnet Risers. We will be merging with MR, and I will post my registration there as soon as the war is over. I hope to see as many of you as possible there. I can say with the utmost confidence that MR is a good clan, and that their leader is a brilliant and wonderful one.

But I wanted to say that you guys are all wonderful, and that things won't be the same without us together like this. I will remember you all fondly, and I will never forget that I ran a clan that had some of the best damn members a forum could provide. If you want to keep in touch, bear in mind that the chat will NOT be deleted, so you can meet up with me and others there, as well as use Skype or the VM/PM system.

This is a sad day for all of us, but every great thing has its end, and we've reached ours. I hope that we can all keep in touch, and in our own way, keep the spirit of PeU alive. It's been a good run, guys. It really has. But now, we must move on. I'm gonna miss you guys.

And with that, let's finish out this war so we can go down in a blaze of glory.

Chuck$$$

Inactive

With Steve gone, Dark inactive, and most of our regulars inactive, we have essentially died. It is with deepest regret that I say that Primus et Ultimus will officially be closing after our war with Magnet Risers. We will be merging with MR, and I will post my registration there as soon as the war is over. I hope to see as many of you as possible there. I can say with the utmost confidence that MR is a good clan, and that their leader is a brilliant and wonderful one.

But I wanted to say that you guys are all wonderful, and that things won't be the same without us together like this. I will remember you all fondly, and I will never forget that I ran a clan that had some of the best damn members a forum could provide. If you want to keep in touch, bear in mind that the chat will NOT be deleted, so you can meet up with me and others there, as well as use Skype or the VM/PM system.

This is a sad day for all of us, but every great thing has its end, and we've reached ours. I hope that we can all keep in touch, and in our own way, keep the spirit of PeU alive. It's been a good run, guys. It really has. But now, we must move on. I'm gonna miss you guys.

Basically seconding everything moose said.
Its been so much fun here and ill miss you all <3

Something to remember me and PeU by.
[video=youtube;F21aifX0lZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY[/video]
DUB F*CKING STEP :3

*sigh* Well, all good things must come to an end, and this was one of the best. I've learned a lot, I've seen a lot, and I've met many new people. It was an honor to serve alongside all of you, on and off the battle fields. It was a pleasure to participate in our competitive tourneys in the clan. I remember when I had made my first actual userbar, and it was for this clan. I will be joining MR after this closes up. And I hope to see some of you there. Thank you, and God Bless America.

RIP Primus et Ultimus 10/22/11-whenever the ship sinks...

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Don't you mean 10/22? We opened in October xD We made it a good 7 months though, nearly. Better than some clans. We saw the rise and fall of a lot of clans.

Necro101

A word of knowledge:

Everything dies and comes to an end one day. It's just a mater of time and it seems this is our time...

Good thing I had seen this come... Well good luck to everyone in the future. I had a blast here this was one of my favorite clans I've been in.

Edit: Since I don't want to do my war battle I shall quit now. Well good bye everybody.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Well, the deadline is coming up soon on the war, and I have my doubts that we'll finish in time. I think I'm just gonna close this and join MR tonight :/

EDIT: Just PM'ed Ragnarok asking for a shutdown. I also applied to MR. Godspeed, friends. And feel free to join along with me. This IS supposed to be a merge (chew)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.