• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypert

Username: Rosario19
PO Name(s): BlueExorcist
Friend Code (include versions): Black but dunno where my ds is i'll put it in my sig
Wich Capital would you like to join? Terra capital
What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): Anything that needs to be done just give me time to do it as uni stuff comes first
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Yes
Anything else you want to say?: IM ON A BLIMP

Accepted welcome to the clan blue, when they give me the ownership of my post I will include you there
Edit: he joined Aqua not terra he got a mistake so yeah Darkie is your leader

Last edited:

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
REJECTED Have fun in your new clan :3

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome, Blue, it's good to see you here. You get 15 Den for being former GVV.

Psypert

Everyone the rules were updated today by Ragnarok so make sure you read them
Thanks Xatu for informing me of this

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I noticed >.>

Guys, let's fix that, shall we? Recruit as many people as you can (be sure not to break any rules, though).

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
The new rules don't seem unreasonable. I just hope the post-ownership rule doesn't apply to the capital-OP's ._.

Anyway, I need to add a Denarii reward for recruiting...is 5 okay with everyone?

Summer Sun!
The new rules don't seem unreasonable. I just hope the post-ownership rule doesn't apply to the capital-OP's ._.

Anyway, I need to add a Denarii reward for recruiting...is 5 okay with everyone?

yeah 5 seems ok to me
*goes out to get ppl to join*

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Sure, Sie, feel free to put our name on it ^_^ I'm also working on a shops forum on the clan forum. For anyone who hasn't noticed, I made a new skin and started using the news ticker at the top (I'll keep it updated as much as possible). Also note that a staff member has to approve your registration.

Psypert

Terra Capital post is up, from now on members must PM/VM if they want a job from the ones listed in the job list and also they must PM/VM me their Denaries each weekend to update their info

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Indeed, especially since Tensa isn't joining.

Gonna see if Shuck is online to fix the post.

And also, my challenges are underway.

Bobby's Pants

Wandering Trainer
preliminary Ventus Capital post is up and running. As I already explained to moose, I'm a little unfocused atm so I will add in everything else I want (Denarii requirements, challenges, ect.) later.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It looks fine, Bobby xD I still need to put the finishing touches on mine, too.

And also, mini-announcement:

Anyone looking to take classes at the academy should PM me for the entrance exam. For those of you who have taken Dark's Basic meta-game final...well, I borrowed it from her, so you know the questions. 50 questions, I'll say you need 35 or more to pass (70%). I might increase this number, if people find it too easy, or we start getting an overload of students.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Can I be tested outright to be in the army, or do I need to pass the academy stuff first?

Darkrai'sShadow

I made quite a few improvements to the Aqua Capital post. I hope the challenges are good. >.>

I'll be back after my tennis lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.