• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzo

Victory is upon us!
Username: Rizzo
PO Name(s): Random PO Name
Friend Code (include versions): no wifi...
Which Capital would you like to join?: Ventus
What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): Vulcan Cup sounds funn :D
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: yeah sure i guess :]
Did anyone refer you to this clan?: no

GVV died so I guess i go here :O

Bobby's Pants

Wandering Trainer
Welcome Rizzo, you get 15 Den I believe for being in GVV. I'll add you to the Ventus Capital post when I get home from work and add some challenges and stuff.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Yeah, we do. Perhaps we should do challenges for recruiting.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'd add a little more to the first one. And also, I want to set a cap of 100 Den for challenges. Y'all okay with that?

Psypert

If with Cap you mean limit sure I´m okay

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Yep, cap means limit.

Now, I'm working on my challenges. I'll try to have them done ASAP.

Draforce

Dragon Raiser
I just got one rare egg in Dragon Cave (thunder draky) yay!
Also, where are the ignis chalenges? D:

Bobby's Pants

Wandering Trainer
wandering around the clan forums I found Ex's clan and it looks like they are getting nearly all the old GVV members, so I won't be counting on anybody else joining us from GVV. That said, it is time for me to actually start recruiting for the clan (mostly because work is slow atm XP).

Callie-Rose

daydreaming ~
Um, hey guys, I don't want to be a fuss or anything, but I just wanted to remind you all that it is against Serebii rules to use art without credit, and I've noticed some of you guys using the userbars I created without any credit in your sigs. So please, would you mind giving me some credit, then no one will get infracted and I will be happy. :)

Thanks ~

Draforce

Dragon Raiser
SORRY CALLIE, (hug) x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Psypert

Um, hey guys, I don't want to be a fuss or anything, but I just wanted to remind you all that it is against Serebii rules to use art without credit, and I've noticed some of you guys using the userbars I created without any credit in your sigs. So please, would you mind giving me some credit, then no one will get infracted and I will be happy. :)

Thanks ~

I did give you credit for the userbars as you can see in my sig, but now seeing what Darkie posted I shall put it as a rule

Callie-Rose

daydreaming ~
I know most of you have given credit, and thanks for that, but there are a few who haven't ^^ Anyway, thanks again, guys.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'll put it as a clan rule, Callie. Thanks for letting me know.

Hey everyone, so we were thinking about making special events, tourneys or/and art for holidays
For example, Halloween is coming, so I can make special userbars or art for the holidays.
We can have special tourneys (Like Christmas tourney) and stuff like that.
So what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.