• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome, Arc! It's good to see you again xD

EDIT: Sorry, Swamp, I forgot to address you, my bad ^^; You've got a good idea, though it'd be hard to give a reward to everyone for every rank-up. It would set us apart from other clans, but it'd be hard to maintain. If you can find someone willing to breed the rewards, I'll help organize a system. Like, the higher the rank, the better the Pokemon. I'd also like to consider Frack's idea from GVV, the armory one. We should consider getting some highly skilled breeders to run that, so we can actually have a WiFi war team. Of course, suppliers would be rewarded with Denarii for their efforts.

Last edited:

Arceus94

How do I get the userbar to my Sig? x/

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Right-click, "Copy Image URL", paste it to your sig with img tags.

Arceus94

There, that should do it~

I like the idea for rewards and stuff, though Wifi does not work at my home~
That could be a problem for some people, as I am sure i am not the only one
with that problem

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I have that problem, too, actually...I had considered that possibility. I should think things through. I definitely want the armory program. I need to get RNG'ers to breed up some good Pokemon and cloners to clone them. I might do a special program in the Academy for breeders.

Arceus94

I just realized I have a lot of things to look into in this clan :/

Summer Sun!
I would if I could :/

And info on shops added. I need to get an official list of Denarii rewards for doing jobs, but know that you DO earn them.

TBH i don't really care about rank! i think the rank system should be abolished (all but Leader and head officer) it makes people think that there better than others and we don't want our clan going down because of an agreument over rank do we?

Bobby's Pants

Wandering Trainer
I added you to the Ventus Capital post Arc, welcome.

Moose I can RNG so I can make the PeU armory my personal project if you want. Just be warned that I only RNG in 5th gen so any holdovers from gen 4 (stealth rock on a lot of pokes for example) will be more difficult for me.

Draforce

Dragon Raiser
WOOT! its thundering over here, hi PeU peepz! :]
whoever is on, go to the xat
also, EASIEST MATH TEST EVER FTW!!! and, frack, imma start working in the dw pokes for the armory/arsenal/lolwut :D

Psypert

TBH i don't really care about rank! i think the rank system should be abolished (all but Leader and head officer) it makes people think that there better than others and we don't want our clan going down because of an agreument over rank do we?

Could be, or not you see numbers the rank gives kinda "something" to work for but I still consider they should give you some benefits or rewards, after all when you finnaly reach rank 5 you only reward is using the rank 5 userbar

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
My name on the clan forums is gonna be Username, so don't refuse me or something >.< And welcome Arc :3

Shadowofdeath

Username: Shadowofdeath
PO Name(s): none atm downloading it now
Friend Code (include versions): N?A will update when I can check
Which Capital would you like to join?: Terra
What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): I can do a little art not a lot.
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Um yeah if I can get better at battling
Did anyone refer you to this clan?: Technically Nephos but since he isn't a member in this clan no one

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome to PeU, Shadow ^_^ Nephos told us of your arrival. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Also, you get a free Pokemon from our shop as a joining bonus.

Shadowofdeath

Awesome. Ill get that when I find my DS

Draforce

Dragon Raiser
Bye bye, leaving, things ya know, leaving serebii, etc etc.
(hugs) etc etc.

Shadowofdeath

Uh do you guys just PM each other or is there like a tinychat or something?

Fracktail

dra is gone again? Well, should have seen that coming. Anyhow just a rare time for me to hi, I still am here. Still Arsenal working.

Update:
I have too many of the following :
Rotoms and Bagons

if any of you are interested in them hit me with a serebii message on my profile

[Note: this is all 5th gen]
Also I will give you these on the WEEKEND, not now sadly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.