• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I've given you the bonus for being ex-GVV, which is 15. You may not keep it, though, depending on what the decision of the leaders is.

Smugleaf-pwns-all

Here comes the storm
chello a few things:
1: dont try to demand a war spot
2: dont clan hop from this clan like every other clan
3: please watch the language Mr. "Hell yea"

I've given you the bonus for being ex-GVV, which is 15. You may not keep it, though, depending on what the decision of the leaders is.

Ok, thats fine :3

chello a few things:

1. Im going to try and earn a war spot :3
2. The reason im here is because im loyal to moose, the reason I was in GVV was because of moose, and ONLY moose.
3. K, fine, the xat is a different story hehehe

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
chello a few things:

I second all of these points. And the Xat is NOT a different story, no bad language ANYWHERE.

Ok, thats fine :3

1. Im going to try and earn a war spot :3
2. The reason im here is because im loyal to moose, the reason I was in GVV was because of moose, and ONLY moose.
3. K, fine, the xat is a different story hehehe

wait what? Did you join? Ok cc I have no trouble with you but I guess some ex GVV members and most people don't like the fact that you're always clan hopping.

1. Chello I've seen you in action, it will cost you a LOT to earn a war spot. Specially since we already have some decent players
2. Oh rly? then why did you leave GVV...
3. meh

By the way
If you need me, I will be in Rise of Beasts, they need me
(your clan's last message) and then...

My friends at PeU want me. Sorry but I dont really trust V and ex anymore, the inactivness of this clan and the downfall of GVV just didnt suit me, I will be in PeU
(when you left RoB) No comments.
Are you fvcking kidding me? You're starting to annoy me...
Please chello don't leave too soon like you do everywhere else, and if you do, don't say things like " I never liked this clan" or "Other people needs me".

Last edited:

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
If you enter this clan, you stay. I agree with all of the points pointed out earlier. Leave, and no coming back. I think lol.

And can someone test me for the Academy? I actually want to be on the war team for once xD (Not try and fail like last time.)

Last edited:
wait what? Did you join? Ok cc I have no trouble with you but I guess some ex GVV members and most people don't like the fact that you're always clan hopping.

1. Chello I've seen you in action, it will cost you a LOT to earn a war spot. Specially since we already have some decent players
2. Oh rly? then why did you leave GVV...
3. meh

By the way
(your clan's last message) and then...

(when you left RoB) No comments.
Are you fvcking kidding me? You're starting to annoy me...
Please chello don't leave too soon like you do everywhere else, and if you do, don't say things like " I never liked this clan" or "Other people needs me".

I joined GVV because of moose, and left because of Ex and V, and than that happened 3 times, moose knows that this is true, as he had some emotions still hungover.

Psypert

Wellcome Chell, I´m adding you to the Terra post

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I don't think I have any emotions hung over :/

Either way, welcome Chello. I hope you keep your word that you'll stay, and to get on the war team, you need to graduate from our Academy. Getting in requires you to pass an entrance exam (same goes for you, Xatu).

And as for the "language", if Serebii doesn't censor it and it isn't an offensive slur, it's fine.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Username: Gorgonopsid Master
PO Name(s): GM
Friend Code (include versions): n/a
Which Capital would you like to join?: Ignis
What are you willing to do for this clan? Battle I guess
Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Yes
Did anyone refer you to this clan?: No

I decided CC wasn't for me so I'm looking to hang with the old GVV guys

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome, GM! I'll add you to the Ignis post. Swamp, send him the links, por favor.

Psypert

Welcome GM good to see you back, Moose will add you later so welcome aboard and I´ll send you the clan links in a sec, also for being a former GVV member you start with 15 Den

Bobby's Pants

Wandering Trainer
well looks like I was wrong when I said no other ex-GVV members would be coming over to us, hello again chello and GM. Don't worry if other ex-GVV members hold grudges, we are a new clan with a blank slate.

I don't think I have any emotions hung over :/

Either way, welcome Chello. I hope you keep your word that you'll stay, and to get on the war team, you need to graduate from our Academy. Getting in requires you to pass an entrance exam (same goes for you, Xatu).

And as for the "language", if Serebii doesn't censor it and it isn't an offensive slur, it's fine.

Thanks moosy! Hmm, I thought V and you were arguing, must be an urban myth :/

Yes! Heyo GM, glad you joined us!

well looks like I was wrong when I said no other ex-GVV members would be coming over to us, hello again chello and GM. Don't worry if other ex-GVV members hold grudges, we are a new clan with a blank slate.

Ha, sup bobby? Agreed bro, I feel we have the leaders that werent absoleutly hated, coughcoughmoosecoughcough

Status
Not open for further replies.