• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primus et Ultimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I am sorry to announce this, but I am leaving the clan, serebii, and Pokemon. I have many things that have led me to this decision and I do not know if or when I will return. It will most likely be at least a year before I get active in serebii again if I do so at all. I want to say thank you to everyone here from Moose and all those I have known since the GVV days to those of you I haven't known as long like Chuck, Nelson, and of course Steve. I will miss you all and if PeU is still around if I return then I will rejoin in a heartbeat.

Moose will be giving the announcement on who will be replacing me as Ventus Duplicarius. Remember me fondly my friends.

Durch Blut und Eisen!

By Blood and Iron!

I'm going to miss you buddy <3 Don't forget about us

On a brighter note: I just got a 17,000 dollar scholarship to the college I'm going to!!! :D (ceeeellleeebrate good times COME ON!)

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Damn you, Xatu xD

Yes, Swamp and I both decided that Steve will be taking Bobby's place as Ventus Duplicarius. His prior experience made him an excellent candidate, and he's one of the most active members here. So congratulations, Steve, you're the first ever replacement Duplicarius. I'll edit the OP and inform a mod to switch over the Ventus post ASAP.

Congrats, Steve. And you will be missed around here, Bobby.

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
On a brighter note: I just got a 17,000 dollar scholarship to the college I'm going to!!! :D (ceeeellleeebrate good times COME ON!)

Congrats! :D

WillieNelson

I am sorry to announce this, but I am leaving the clan, serebii, and Pokemon. I have many things that have led me to this decision and I do not know if or when I will return. It will most likely be at least a year before I get active in serebii again if I do so at all. I want to say thank you to everyone here from Moose and all those I have known since the GVV days to those of you I haven't known as long like Chuck, Nelson, and of course Steve. I will miss you all and if PeU is still around if I return then I will rejoin in a heartbeat.

Moose will be giving the announcement on who will be replacing me as Ventus Duplicarius. Remember me fondly my friends.

Durch Blut und Eisen!

By Blood and Iron!

I will miss you greatly and I wish you well in the future.

And if ANYONE deserves the replacement Dup title, it is without a doubt Steve, congrats buddy! (hug)

Last edited:

Chuck$$$

Inactive

Durch Blut und Eisen!

By Blood and Iron!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</3 ): ): );
ill miss u 4 eva bro <3

any takers for #MakeChuckTheNextDup ?

EDIT: Scuba got dup </3

MetamonKerudio

Jazzed for GS Kelz

Necro101

Durch Blut und Eisen!

By Blood and Iron!

:( We shall miss you hope you have a nice future.

RAWK ON and good job on the scholar thing steve.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Id love to be your vex <3

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
I tried looking in the OP and I know I saw it but I couldn't find it, so... What's a Vexillarius?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Basically the co-leader, second-in-command, etc. etc. The Vex covers for the Dup when they're too busy with other things.

MetamonKerudio

Jazzed for GS Kelz
annnnnnd I'm home! I posted on an iPad, and I just got home!
(insert party here)

Status
Not open for further replies.