• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prince of Facade's Shiny Pokémon Adoption Center (UPDATE: 07-30-21)

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I play quite a bit of Pokémon GO, so I myself around shinies rather often. Though I don't like shinies myself, I know many others do, so I catch them and hold onto them until I can give them a forever home. Below are all the lists of shinies I currently have available for trade.

There are some pokemon I am looking for myself, which you can also view below, but I'll happily give it to you for free if demand is low and you really need it. I'll update the thread as shinies come and go, and keep the most recent date in the title for new availability.

I. AVAILABLE IN SWORD & SHIELD

Level: 27
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Mild
Stats: GREAT
Level: 9
Ability: Swarm
Nature: Calm
Stats: GREAT
Level: 2
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Serious
Stats: OK
Level: 26
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Lax
Level: 60
Ability: Rough Skin
Nature: Naive
Level: 29
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Mild
Stats: GOOD
Level: 8
Ability: Vital Spirit
Nature: Relaxed
Level: 28
Nature: Timid
Level: 22
Nature: Gentle

II. AVAILABLE IN HOME
Required Code: ZYXJXDDKFUDC

Level: 22
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Modest
Stats: GOOD

III. CURRENTLY IN GO
none

- LOOKING FOR
Level: 70-100
Ability: N/A
Nature: Adamant, Brave, Careful, Sassy
Stats: GREAT, AMAZING

NOTE: Feel free to offer any pokemon of your own for trade. The above list is merely a preference, not a requirement.

Last edited:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hi! So, I have a Gigantamax Shell Armor Lapras. At the moment, it has a Rash Nature, but I can grab a Mint to change it to Relaxed or Modest. I’ll go into Sword later today to check its stats.
If its stats are good, then I’d like Celebi (preferably) or Slowpoke in exchange, if that’s alright.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Hi! So, I have a Gigantamax Shell Armor Lapras. At the moment, it has a Rash Nature, but I can grab a Mint to change it to Relaxed or Modest. I’ll go into Sword later today to check its stats.
If its stats are good, then I’d like Celebi (preferably) or Slowpoke in exchange, if that’s alright.

Shiny Celebi is currently impending trade, but if the trade fails to go through, you'll be next in line.

Slowpoke, however, is available now. Would you like to wait for Celebi?

Teravolt

Shiny Celebi is currently impending trade, but if the trade fails to go through, you'll be next in line.

Slowpoke, however, is available now. Would you like to wait for Celebi?
I would rather wait for Celebi. Also, I checked Lapras, and she has Amazing stats. I already minted her with a Relaxed nature.

Teravolt