• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prince of Persia Or GOd of war?

Prince Of Persia Or God Og War?

• Total voters

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
Which of these games is better? In my opinion Prince Of Persia is much better because I like the story much more than God Of War,it has many secrets to unlock like strange weapons (teddy bear,golden sword e.t.c).Also I like the fact that there are two endings in the second game!!

Tell me what do you belive,please!!

(Sorry for the mistake I mean God of War)

Last edited:

Ezio

Blue Goo
Prince is way better if you exclude the latest but we have had this poll a few more times.

PoP, no question.

Also: Elladara re!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezio

Blue Goo

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Which Prince of Persia are we talking here? The superb Sands of Time, the alright-but-angsty Warrior Within, the one-I-can't-summarise-in-a-few-words Two Thrones, or the 2008 one which left a lot to be desired?

Ezio

Blue Goo
The last one sucked hard, Sands of time trilogy ftw

Ezio

Blue Goo
Not for me, the so called Prince is not even a Prince, you can't die, you are not alone, the graphics are animation, you can't drag your sword whenever you want, magic overuse and so many more that made me dislike the game.

Last edited:

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Not for me, the so called Prince is not even a Prince, you can't die, you are not alone, the graphics are animational, you can't drag your sword whenever you want, magic overuse and so many more that made me dislike the game.

Lolwut

Seriously, God of War. Music, story, being able to constantly top everything Kratos does in inexplicably awesome ways? Superb.

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
Right I mean all of them!!
I like the trilogy very much but the new one is horrible for me!!

Ezio

Blue Goo
Lolwut

Seriously, God of War. Music, story, being able to constantly top everything Kratos does in inexplicably awesome ways? Superb.

omg XD I guess there's no such word.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Not for me, the so called Prince is not even a Prince,

To be fair, neither was the original Jordan Mechner Prince. He only became a "real" Prince after marrying the Princess.

you can't die,

I didn't have a problem with this. We've moved on from Game Over screens, and it didn't detract from the difficulty.

you are not alone,

Neither were you in Sands of Time. Elika lacks the appeal of Farrah, though.

the graphics are animation,

That's a pathetic reason for hating a game.

Haxon22

iJerk
I Don't understand why you are comparing GoW with Prince of Persia. There 2 completly different games.

SkinnySweatyMan

Which Prince of Persia are we talking here? The superb Sands of Time, the alright-but-angsty Warrior Within, the one-I-can't-summarise-in-a-few-words Two Thrones, or the 2008 one which left a lot to be desired?

I voted Prince of Persia for the originals that came out for computer.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Kid Icarus (JK)

God of War. Games based on Greek Mythology always drag me in. To bad nobody has made a decent game based on the awsomeness that is EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY

(Why.. WHY did you destroy Egyptian mythology Anubis II WHY!?)