• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Princess Debut Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Can somebody help me in Princess Debut? I know on here a lot of people, probably won't own the game, but for those that do can somebody help me on how to dance "Danny Boy" in the game? I would really appriciate it, because this dance goes extremely fast and I can't keep up.

Also, does anybody know after the game is beaten twice are all of the dances and outfits still unlockable?

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
You know there's a Game Help thread at the top of the board, right? And if memory serves correctly, you've already been directed to it.

Additionally, you're probably the only person here that plays that game. You'd be better off going to GameFAQs or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.