• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Princess VS Princess (052)

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I didn't like how Misty had to rely on Ash's Pikachu and Bulbasaur and Brock's Vulpix. Jessie's newly caught Lickitung was overpowered in this episode, since defeating three Pokemon with just Lick wasn't plausible. At least Misty managed to win the Princess Festival.
7/10

Princess Day was really sexist when you think about how guys were treated during it. It probably sounds progressive by today's standards but to me it just felt unfair. I wasn't really a Lickitung fan either so when Jessie caught one here I thought it was a bad decision. Sure it was strong but it didn't seem like a Jessie Pokemon. I liked how Misty borrowed Ash and Brock's Pokemon though.

Wow this episode made me like Lickitung although I think Jessie only caught it because the tournament required a lot of Pokemon and she and James only had three between them before she caught Lickitung. I liked the announcer guy for the tournament and Misty borrowing Ash and Brock's Pokemon made me a little mad because she had six Pokemon already I think, so why did she need their Pokemon? I thought the doll collection looked ugly. 7/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
Firefo×Fennekin said:
Wow this episode made me like Lickitung although I think Jessie only caught it because the tournament required a lot of Pokemon and she and James only had three between them before she caught Lickitung. I liked the announcer guy for the tournament and Misty borrowing Ash and Brock's Pokemon made me a little mad because she had six Pokemon already I think, so why did she need their Pokemon? I thought the doll collection looked ugly. 7/10

I think Kasumi actually mentioned that she wanted a balanced team in the English dub at least, so her borrowing other Pokemon instead of using her own Water-types made sense.

I think Kasumi actually mentioned that she wanted a balanced team in the English dub at least, so her borrowing other Pokemon instead of using her own Water-types made sense.

That makes sense now that you mention it because Misty prolly would've lost if she didn't use Pikachu, Vulpix and Bulbasaur against Jessie.