• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PrincessPolitoed's Pwnage Sprite Shop

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
The Shop Is Currently:CLOSED

Hey everyone! I’m back again and ready to do some requests! YAY! Sorry I don’t have any examples up right now, I’m lazy =p. But anyways, the new and improved shop is now open!

READ THIS WHOLE LONG BORING THING BEFORE YOU REQUEST, ESPECIALLY THE RULES!

If the shop is open, you can request:

RECOLORS
Yeah, their pretty easy. Just tell me how you want a sprite recolored, and I will make it. You can request stuff like rainbow or certain colors for each part of the clothing or body.

However, if you request a pokemon recolored like another pokemon, you got some choices to make or I’ll pick the way I want it done. For example, lets say you want a flygon recolored like an umberon. I have TWO different ways to recolor it. First is the easy way, just recolor the flygon with umberon’s colors. Its simple and if you don’t specifiy what you want me to do, this is what I’ll probably do. The second way is known as an extreme recolor *sparkle sparkle*. This is when I use umberon’s colors AND markings to make flygon have those funky yellow rings all over it. It may sound odd, but trust me, it looks MUCH better. Oh and if you a specific person (which is good to be in my shop) You can request some scars on it in specific places and which game you want the sprite to be from. If you’re a REALLY REALLY specific person, you could request a politoed that’s purple with the color pink used where the yellow normally is with orange cheeks, blue eyes, green swirl on head, and a bright yellow star on its head. I honestly don't care! Specific things always come out better though.

MIXES
I will do 2, 3 ,4 ,5, and even 6 way mixes. DO NOT REQUEST ANY HIGHER THAN A SIX WAY OR I WILL NOT DO YOUR MIX. Also, PLEASE specify your base. You may specify the game you want me to use the sprite from as well (fire red, sapphire, etc.)

ELEMENT CHANGES Yes, I do element changes. Just give me one or two types and a pokemon and I'll do the rest. For example, a water type flygon or dark/steel pichu. You can even request things like goth pokemon. Specify what game you want the sprite to be from if you care.

KIRBIES I am the creator of kirbymon, because I’m that evil =p. These are just Kirby sprites mixed with a pokemon or one of your mutations, but if you steal my idea, I will hunt you down and eat you. These are quite popular for some reason, I don’t really get it but oh well. You give me a pokemon or mutation and I will mix it with kirby. Please also specify what you want kirby’s expression to be like annoyed, sad, winking, etc.

HAMSTERMON These things are also completely my idea and I will whack you with a large metal stick if you steal them. I will take a sprite of a hamster and mix them with the pokemon OR mutation of your choice. Like the kirbymon, it would be nice if you specific an expression for them.

POKEBALLS Just gimme up to three colors, OR a pokemon, OR mutation and I will design a pokeball for you with the colors you specified or the colors of the pokemon/mutation.

EGGS Simply give me a pokemon, OR a mutation, OR sprite (but not trainer sprites for obvious reasons) and I'll make its egg

WHITE-BE-GONE This will take the white background away from your sprite and replace it with a transparent one. It makes the sprite look MUCH better

Anyway, after reading that whole huge part, here is the rules. OBEY THEM OR BE BEATEN.

RULES (READ THEM OR DIE!):

1. Only ONE request per person. After I have finished your current request, you may request another after 2 DAYS.(however if your requesting a White Be Gone, you may request that and one other thing before you have to wait 2 days.)
2. Please DO NOT post if I have 3 requests waiting to be fulfilled. If you do your request will be INGNORED and you will have to wait another 2 days to request.
3. Don't bug me. Don't be like: "is it done yet? is it done now? When will you be done?" I’ll be done when I’m done. I don't forget about these things. Just sit back, relax, read a book, trim your toenails, WHATEVER. Good things take time, and time is what I don’t have a lot of. It may take a few days for me to do you request because of school and stuff, but trust me, I’ll get it done.
4. GIVE CREDIT. If you steal my sprites I will make your life a living h*** ^-^
5. Don't request 4th generation mixes, I HATE THEM!
6. (only applies when the shop is closed) NO "WHEN THE SHOP OPENS CAN YOU MAKE ME THIS" REQUESTS. I WILL IGNORE THEM.
7, This is a pretty obvious rule but, don’t request anything that’s not on the list (duh).
8. If you don't obey the rules, your request will be COMPLETELY ingnored.

I know I have a lot of rules, but in order to keep my shop in order they are needed. Oh and one last thing, I know you heard me say a million times how you have to specify this and that. It really will make your request a lot better though. Like my English teacher says: “When in doubt, be specific!”

*Whew* What a long post... ANYWAY, LET THE REQUESTS BEGIN!

Last edited:

Super_Pop

←@_@Do NOT do drugs!
Don't You Have Any Examples To Show!!?!

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
Well, yes. but I'd like to turn them all transparent and I'm not quite sure how. If anyone knows how to make transparent sprites I'd be happy to post them. Or if anyone wants to request that would be nice as well.

Super_Pop

←@_@Do NOT do drugs!
I Can Make Them Transparent For You As Long As You Give Me Credit....

K

Kiebin

PP! Kiebin from PMF here ^_^, could you make me a fusion of Pikachu and Wailmer? Thanks in advance

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
Super_Pop said:
I Can Make Them Transparent For You As Long As You Give Me Credit....
Nah, I'd rather figure out how do to it myself

Kiebin- sure, it's almost done

EDIT: OKAY! finished. I'm kinda learning how to transparentize stuff now. This mix is kinda scary though o_O -

Last edited:

Valkyrie X

May I please have a Latios Kirbymon with an annoyed expression? Thanks in advance.

;381;AMW;380;

K

Kiebin

PrincessPolitoed said:
Nah, I'd rather figure out how do to it myself

Kiebin- sure, it's almost done

EDIT: OKAY! finished. I'm kinda learning how to transparentize stuff now. This mix is kinda scary though o_O -

Lol it Rocks, this is going into my PMF sig :D

K

king krab kingler

Can you make me an ampharos style sonic the hedgehog please?

K

king krab kingler

you know sonic the hedgehog,right.
Well can I have him,only with the colours & tail of an ampharos.
You get me?

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
Can i have a kirby of this
th_Espteyena.png

and can i have it Winking

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
mantine god- well, that isn't on the list but since I'm a nice person i'll do it if you get me the sonic sprite you want it done to.

Starter530- Sure, it'll be done soon.

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
Starter530- all done, hope you like it -

mantine god- well if there is anything else you would like to request you may do that.

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
its awesome
I love it

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
A lot of people wanted to see some examples so I got aroung to making an example sheet, I don't actually take Pixelarts as requests but anything else on this sheet is somethoing you could request if you were specific enough. I'm not the best spriter in the world but oh well:
I didn't have time to make a transparent bg...

K

king krab kingler

Can anyone remove backround from this plz?
http://*******.com/hrf1wj.png

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
mantine god- once again, thats not somethging I have on my list but I'm so bored I'll do it >.< -

Does anyone have a REAL request?