• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PrincessPolitoed's Pwnage Sprite Shop

K

king krab kingler

sorry,I only read the rules,you don't have to if you don't want to,Your shop seemed to be the only one which ppl were posting to so I chose this one for quickness,although it is a great shop!!

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
I now do White-Be-Gones! YAY! Also, if you missed my examples they were in the last post on page 1. I can take 3 more requests so request away!

K

king krab kingler

W-B-G this plz http://*******.com/hrlcno.png

And can I have mix of a seviper and a charizard using seviper as base please?

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
mantine god- okay, just make sure you read and fully understand the rules, so I'll do your stuff, but just remember you can't request again for 2 days.

Here the WBG, I'll do the mix ASAP, don't forget to give credit-

I can take 2 more requests!

K

king krab kingler

Okay,thanks you very much,the sprite was 4 my friend:D

may i please get a please get an egg form this:
firstangel0ok.png

also plz keep halo and wings

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
Well, I'm off on a thanksgiving trip and I wont be back till Sunday ;-; I wont forget your requests though, I'm bringing my laptop so I can work on them while I'm gone. I PROMISE they will be done on Sunday when I return but until then I'll be on a trip and shop will be CLOSED