• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
To PopPrincessLyra:
Im not sure what dark pulse lucario means
But i have a lucario that knows dark pulse
I will attach one of the bp item ur looking for (ur choice)
Is that ok?
Please and thank you

How about that BP item about Defense? Is that Lucario nicknameable? And which do ye want in mine?

lyra.
I can give u a HA treecko with gengars mega stone for a legendary. Preferably rayquaza or dialga but I am willing to take any legendary

Rayquazza is for shiny + item, sorry! But for Dialga, that Gengarite would be good :) nya~

So could I give you a few items (eg Sachet, Whipped Dream + more on the list probably) for, say, a Mudkip?

If you only want a Mudkip, I'll only ask for one item. Sachet sounds good.

Mr.Sceptile

Rayquazza is for shiny + item, sorry! But for Dialga, that Gengarite would be good :) nya~[/QUOTE]
So should I give u a gengarite for dialga? Do you want an pokemon with it?
P.S I don't have any shinies.

blaze88dood

i want
Cresselia.
Heatran.
Azelf.
Landorus.
Thundurus.
Tornadus.
Terrakion.

i have
Power Weight.
Power Belt.
Power Lens.
Power Band.
Power Anklet
any bp items you need

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
i want
Cresselia.
Heatran.
Azelf.
Landorus.
Thundurus.
Tornadus.
Terrakion.

i have
Power Weight.
Power Belt.
Power Lens.
Power Band.
Power Anklet
any bp items you need

If ye can attach Up-Grade/Dubios Disk and Razor Fang/Razor Claw in there, will give ye all seven :) if not, pick four, nya~

Last edited:

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
Myrrh- I'm interested in a Shiny Fennekin, would you be interested in a 5 Flawless IVs Adamant w/ Hidden Ability, Dragon Dance, and Extremespeed.

Pop Princess Lyra - I'd like to trade for legendaries, but don't have shinies for trade. Which ones would you take items for?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Myrrh- I'm interested in a Shiny Fennekin, would you be interested in a 5 Flawless IVs Adamant w/ Hidden Ability, Dragon Dance, and Extremespeed.

Pop Princess Lyra - I'd like to trade for legendaries, but don't have shinies for trade. Which ones would you take items for?

What do ye hae to offer? Nya~

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
What do ye hae to offer? Nya~

I have:
Heart Scale (as many as you need)
A few PP Ups

11 Battie Points, but can quickly battle and get what you want from the Maison

Gengar's Mega Stone.
Aerodactile's Mega Stone.
Blastoise's Mega Stone.
Medicham's Mega Stone.
Ampharos's Mega Stone.

Any Evolution Stone

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I have:
Heart Scale (as many as you need)
A few PP Ups

11 Battie Points, but can quickly battle and get what you want from the Maison

Gengar's Mega Stone.
Aerodactile's Mega Stone.
Blastoise's Mega Stone.
Medicham's Mega Stone.
Ampharos's Mega Stone.

Any Evolution Stone

Any specific legendaries ye wanting? nya~

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
Any specific legendaries ye wanting? nya~

Honestly, not really. I'd actually prefer whichever ones you'd trade the most easily and I can get the most of, as i'm trying to get the shiny charm from completing the dex.