• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

haystack

What do ye hae to offer?

Also I have done all my trades the past few days. If i missed ye, please do tell :) nya~

I have turtwig, chimchar, mudkip, elekid(bred with ice and fire punch), noibat, ditto, eviolite, gengarite, ampharosite, kings rock, lucarionite

Like I said not much, but please let me know if you will take anything

Last edited:

Myrrh

Hey Myrrh. I have the Impish skarmory with sturdy. Its 5iv with the egg moves stealth rock/brave bird / whirlwind.

I'd like one of the shiny fennekins that you have.

That would be great, feel free to message me about when you'd want to trade.

Updated my shop with minor things. Wants, Berries, Pokémon, etc. Now it can go back to collecting dust.

Aerius_Sygale

Crimson Wolf
Anyone that would trade Keldeo for a shiny Tyrantrum? Blue and silver Tyrantrum looks even more epic than normal. :3 Don't know that any of the first three posters of this thread have a Keldeo, though... @_@

Aerius_Sygale

Crimson Wolf
I have a Keldeo. I can trade with ye, nya~

For the shiny Tyrantrum? Pawesome! X3 When would be convenient to do the trade? Already added ya from our previous trade~ ^w^

Myrrh

Updated my section of the shop

Included:
Some Brave Honedge
More 5 IV Marill
5 IV Misdreavus
4 IV Hidden Ability Timid Lugia
Johto & Hoenn Legendary Pokemon

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
Im interested in your mew and shiny genesect can you nickname it
My offers