• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

golden25

Hi myrrh our trade stays up?

Myrrh

Hi myrrh our trade stays up?

Crap, I had completely forgotten about it, sorry. I can get what you wanted sometime tomorrow or so.

Myoung2

Sorry myrrh I was reading the wrong wants list, I have a 5iv abra, scyther, mudkip, scraggy, larvitar or 6iv meinfoo, are you interested in any of these?

Lyra, no they are non shiny.

FairyCelebii

Myrrh, do you have any more victini's left?
If so, can we do a trade?
I will offering a Lv.88 Pyroar, Lv.100 Jumpluff, Lv.46 Vulpix.
I also have more if you are not intrested in these

Last edited:
Umm, hi. Long time inactivity here in the forums, sorry for any mistakes.

Would you like a Shiny 6IV Latios for that Landorus?

Myrrh

Sorry myrrh I was reading the wrong wants list, I have a 5iv abra, scyther, mudkip, scraggy, larvitar or 6iv meinfoo, are you interested in any of these?
Hm, no sorry, I have pretty much all of those one way or another.

Myrrh, do you have any more victini's left?
If so, can we do a trade?
I will offering a Lv.88 Pyroar, Lv.100 Jumpluff, Lv.46 Vulpix.
I also have more if you are not intrested in these
Do you IV breed? I'm not interested in seemingly normal Pokemon that are simply high leveled.

Umm, hi. Long time inactivity here in the forums, sorry for any mistakes.

Would you like a Shiny 6IV Latios for that Landorus?

I can do that.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
Myrrh, I'm interested in one of the Victini. On-hand, I can offer a shiny, Timid, 5IV (missing is Attack), UT, male Gastly. No egg moves / nickname. RNG'd in Black, brought forward with Bank. If you don't want that however, I could RNG you something else and bring it forward.

Myrrh

Myrrh, I'm interested in one of the Victini. On-hand, I can offer a shiny, Timid, 5IV (missing is Attack), UT, male Gastly. No egg moves / nickname. RNG'd in Black, brought forward with Bank. If you don't want that however, I could RNG you something else and bring it forward.

Hrm, I already have one of those myself & can also RNG myself. However, I've been really lazy with wanting to RNG some personal things I've been wanting. If you'd be okay with it I can think of something for you to RNG in exchange for the Victini? It'd not be shiny since I don't know what you have to work with.

kuyan

Lyra;
Im after a Shiny Sneasel and a Shiny Tyrantrum.

I have a few trophies and a few competitive shinies available like Arcanine and Meditite.
Are you able to tell me their Natures and if they have ivs?

kuyan

I dont know abor IVs coz i don't bother with them, nya~
What would you want for them both?

I have a Shiny Bisharp, Rotom, Ryperior, Slugma, Escavalier
or
A competitive Shiny Cyndaquil, Latias and a Shiny Cherish ball event Raichu

kuyan

Rotom and Slugma will do for both :) nya~
Awesome! Ive added you, start a trade whenever you get on.
If theres anything else ive listed you want let me know, i wouldnt mind getting another shiny or 2 off your list

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
Hrm, I already have one of those myself & can also RNG myself. However, I've been really lazy with wanting to RNG some personal things I've been wanting. If you'd be okay with it I can think of something for you to RNG in exchange for the Victini? It'd not be shiny since I don't know what you have to work with.

I can try, depending on what it is you're looking for. I don't have access to a WEP encrypted Wi-Fi connection anymore, so I can't trade things in 5th generation. As a result, if I already have suitable parents in order to create whatever it is, I can do it, but if I don't already have suitable parents either in 5th gen or that I could bring forward from an older game, I have no way of trading to get them. However, I have a 6IV foreign Ditto in that game, so shininess isn't a problem; that's how I got the Gastly. Let me know what it is you're interested in and I'll try and get it.

Myrrh,

I was interested in your Landorus, I have a lv. 100 Shiny 6iv Jap Hasty Genesect (dose not know extreme speed) Not ev trained. If interested let me know thanks. FC 2680-9260-3852 IGN Corbin