• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
PPL, I have requestie.

A MALE Togepi (Nickname-able) in a Normal Pokeball (Nuzlocke rules. Only Male gender and only normal pokeballs.)
For:
Huge Power FEMALE Marill w/ Aqua Jet
You can shoot me a VM if you want me to give it a nickname ;)
Also, Heart Scales and a Poketoy. 1 of each for... What can I trade 'em for?

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
@EternalSword7 :3
I need help filling up my dex, I have a whole list of pokemon I need but at the moment I am just working in sections.
I need any of the following pokemon or anything that is in their evolutionary lines.
Elekid
Magby
Happiny
Seel
Krabby
Growlithe
Grimer
Paras
Venonat
Mankey
Tyrogue
Vulpix
Ponyta
Cleffa
Drowzee

If you can help me out with at least most of these, you can have my Modest UT Articuno ;D

Last edited:
@EternalSword7 :3
I need help filling up my dex, I have a whole list of pokemon I need but at the moment I am just working in sections.
I need any of the following pokemon or anything that is in their evolutionary lines.
Elekid
Magby
Happiny
Seel
Krabby
Growlithe
Grimer
Paras
Venonat
Mankey
Tyrogue
Vulpix
Ponyta
Cleffa
Drowzee

If you can help me out with at least most of these, you can have my Modest UT Articuno ;D

I had most of them already, but I went ahead and got the remaining few. I have since bred all 15 Pokémon. If you'll message me, I'd like to arrange some sort of time to trade.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
This one is directed to Lyra. :3
I notice you have Hydration Lapras and Harvest Tropius up for grabs? o:
I'd like to have those, if possible. ^^; I prefer female for both of them.

If you're still looking for certain pokes...
I have access to an electric-type safari with Emolga in it, so I can catch a female Motor Drive Emolga for you.
I can breed for Shadow Tag Gothitas (unless you want me to evolve one into Gothorita) and offer that, as well.

Not sure if you have a preference for IVs, but I can attempt to IV breed for proper ones (it just may take some time since I'm still missing IV-breedable parents for certain egg groups). Let me know if you're interested. xD

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
This one is directed to Lyra. :3
I notice you have Hydration Lapras and Harvest Tropius up for grabs? o:
I'd like to have those, if possible. ^^; I prefer female for both of them.

If you're still looking for certain pokes...
I have access to an electric-type safari with Emolga in it, so I can catch a female Motor Drive Emolga for you.
I can breed for Shadow Tag Gothitas (unless you want me to evolve one into Gothorita) and offer that, as well.

Not sure if you have a preference for IVs, but I can attempt to IV breed for proper ones (it just may take some time since I'm still missing IV-breedable parents for certain egg groups). Let me know if you're interested. xD

Do ye want these caught or bred?

I'll take both :3 Both females and Emolga nicknamed as Bolt and Gothorita as Rika. I don't mind if they're caugt or bred. As long ye don't send me a Gothitelle *shivers* xD
I also don't care about natures or IVs. I only make do of genders :) nya~

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Do ye want these caught or bred?

I'll take both :3 Both females and Emolga nicknamed as Bolt and Gothorita as Rika. I don't mind if they're caugt or bred. As long ye don't send me a Gothitelle *shivers* xD
I also don't care about natures or IVs. I only make do of genders :) nya~
Either or is fine... I guess 'caught', to make it easier. xD
And alrighty, I'll get to 'em for you. :3 I'll at least keep the right natures for both, haha.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
@Myrrh

I'm curious, are you still seeking a Diggersby LV.50+ with pick up? I merely ask as I see you were given an offer for something similar above.

Would you be willing to trade the female 4IV Ralts, and male impish 5IV Smeargle for a LV.50+ Pick up Diggersby, and 3 IV Gastly?

@myrhh
Lf timid infilitrator noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant honedhe 31/31/31/31/31/x

Offering 4 iv gastly, 4 iv bulbasaur and ha whismur

@PopPrincessLyra

Is your Unburden (HA) Swirlix in a Heal or Luxury Ball? I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Tyrunt with eggmoves for it I can also breed a HA Vullaby, HA Pansage, or HA Growlithe if you prefer , I also have Maranga and Kee Berries I can offer as well.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@PopPrincessLyra

Is your Unburden (HA) Swirlix in a Heal or Luxury Ball? I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Tyrunt with eggmoves for it I can also breed a HA Vullaby, HA Pansage, or HA Growlithe if you prefer , I also have Maranga and Kee Berries I can offer as well.

Does nickname or gender matter for Swirlix?

I'd like HA Pansage as Male and named Pan-Pan if ye don't mind :) I already have those berries btw :p (Eternal is offering them) nya~

Does nickname or gender matter for Swirlix?

I'd like HA Pansage as Male and named Pan-Pan if ye don't mind :) I already have those berries btw :p (Eternal is offering them) nya~

Sorry for not being specific :redface: it needs to be female, but the nickname doesn't matter, I'll start breeding Pansage, do you need a particular nature/IVs?

EDIT: Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Roughneck JB

@Lyra
If you can trade me a female HA Charmander in a Luxury Ball & a female HA Swirlix in a Heal Ball, I can trade you any 2 of the following HA Female pokemon:
Absol, Dedenne, Growlithe, Shinx, Pansage (I think)

(Also, Male Vullaby don't exist :p)

oscarxns

All Gen-Gamer
Hello I'm looking for any X stones and i'm willing to trade two Yveltal.

The 1st Yveltal us a Lonely nature level 55. Characteristic Somewhat vain.Id No 19939. Hp 221
Attack 172
Defense 114
Sp.Attack 152
Sp.Defense 130
Speed 119.
Attacks Hurricane, Oblivion wing, Phantom Force, and Dark pulse. Catch by Master ball.

The 2nd Yveltal level 75. Nature Careful. Characteristics Capable of taking hits. Kalos Champion Ribbon. Id No 31282.
Hp 308
Defense 186
Attack 245
Sp.Attack 196
Sp.Defense 206
Speed 178. Catch by Premier ball

If your willing to trade X stones Please PM me! Thanks!!!

X Stones List:
Mega Charizard X
Mega Pinsir
Mega Tyranitar
Mega Manectric

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@Lyra
If you can trade me a female HA Charmander in a Luxury Ball & a female HA Swirlix in a Heal Ball, I can trade you any 2 of the following HA Female pokemon:
Absol, Dedenne, Growlithe, Shinx, Pansage (I think)

(Also, Male Vullaby don't exist :p)

I can't catch Charmeleon. Only pokeball breed.
I can with Swirlix.

Doesnt O.0 Must edit xD nya~

Myrrh

@Myrrh

I'm curious, are you still seeking a Diggersby LV.50+ with pick up? I merely ask as I see you were given an offer for something similar above.

Would you be willing to trade the female 4IV Ralts, and male impish 5IV Smeargle for a LV.50+ Pick up Diggersby, and 3 IV Gastly?
I can use another Pickup Pokemon, sure. That trade sounds fine to me, and I'd not need the Gastly though.

@myrhh
Lf timid infilitrator noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant honedhe 31/31/31/31/31/x

Offering 4 iv gastly, 4 iv bulbasaur and ha whismur
I'll have to check if I still have such a Noibat, but if I do I'd take the Whismur and Bulbasaur.

Dont worry about the noibat i ended ip breeding one. I can still give you the bulbasaur and whismur for a different pokemon though

Myrrh

Dont worry about the noibat i ended ip breeding one. I can still give you the bulbasaur and whismur for a different pokemon though
What would you like then?

Myrrh's Shop~

Interested In:
1. Marill(Female) - Adamant w/ Huge Power (x/31/31/31/31/31)
2. Smeargle(Female) - Timid w/ Technician (31/31/31/x/31/31)

Offering:

1. Zygarde - Mild ( 31/31/x/x/x/31)

That'd be cool. I'll check if I still have the Smeargle but I should still have it since I don't get asked for the females.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
@Myrrh I have 2 of the things you're looking for:
Female Bulbasaur, 31/x/31x/x/31, bred in nest ball
Eggmoves Ingrain, Curse, Giga Drain
Male Gastly, 31/x/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Disable

I would like to trade for
Male 31/31/31/X/31/X Adamant - Huge Power Marill
Male 31/X/31/31/31/31 Adamant - Big Pecks Fletchling

Myrrh

@Myrrh I have 2 of the things you're looking for:
Female Bulbasaur, 31/x/31x/x/31, bred in nest ball
Eggmoves Ingrain, Curse, Giga Drain
Male Gastly, 31/x/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Disable

I would like to trade for
Male 31/31/31/X/31/X Adamant - Huge Power Marill
Male 31/X/31/31/31/31 Adamant - Big Pecks Fletchling

That would be great. Message me with details of when you can trade when you want, or i'll to it soon tomorrow.