• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

Crystal king

けかいの妖怪~
PopPrincess_Lyra:

I happen to have a Shauna UT Fenniken, would you be willing to trade a Spiritomb for it?

Crystal king

けかいの妖怪~
I'm closed for the Thanksgiving weekend. Any requests made will be handled after I get back. (not that I expect any requests)

KDsage

poke fan
Myrrh. Sorry it took so long. I'm still interested in your one of your male smergels
31/31/X/31/31/31 Bold - Technician
I still have lots of female bergmites

At Lyra:
I have a Carbink and a Female Barbaracle that I'd like to trade for a Female Vulpix and a Male Swirlix, please.

sin tori

Sweet I'm ready too trade for the fennekin

KDsage

poke fan
To mrrth.
Any male 5iv smeargle for a breeding pair of 4iv modest regenerator tangela wt leaf storm
The 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noibat for a lv+50 female pachirisu wt pick up
And finaly any of your 4iv pokes for any of my 4iv pokes.
Rest is in sig

Myrrh

To mrrth.
Any male 5iv smeargle for a breeding pair of 4iv modest regenerator tangela wt leaf storm
The 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noibat for a lv+50 female pachirisu wt pick up
And finaly any of your 4iv pokes for any of my 4iv pokes.
Rest is in sig

Sounds good, I'll message you when I decide on what I need/want from you.

I'll try to get in touch with all of you tomorrow, sorry it's taking so long.

KDsage

poke fan
becuase i kinda trade alot, my stock on 4iv poke changes, but i keep it recent.
i call my sig my trade cart insted of a trade shop

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
@PopPrincess_Lyra
I have been desperately looking for a female Protean Froakie!
I can offer you items, heart scales, sun/moon stones... I think I have most on your list actually... even could probably get you a Charizardite X at some point.

@Myrrh
I really badly want a male shiny Fennekin as long as I can get a nickname on it!
I have a UT Adamant Zygarde in a master ball (not sure of IVs)
I also have 4 Pickup Zigzagoon, all are just over lv50, I was trying to train them to at least lv80 so I could look for more leftovers but for a shiny Fennekin I would be happy to give them to you :D

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@PopPrincess_Lyra
I have been desperately looking for a female Protean Froakie!
I can offer you items, heart scales, sun/moon stones... I think I have most on your list actually... even could probably get you a Charizardite X at some point.

@Myrrh
I really badly want a male shiny Fennekin as long as I can get a nickname on it!
I have a UT Adamant Zygarde in a master ball (not sure of IVs)
I also have 4 Pickup Zigzagoon, all are just over lv50, I was trying to train them to at least lv80 so I could look for more leftovers but for a shiny Fennekin I would be happy to give them to you :D

Ooh. Sounds cool. I'll breed a female one then. I'll get back to yew when it's finished.

The Heart Scale would do, nya~

Lyra:
Could you possibly give the Vulpix and Swirlix nicknames for me? I'd like my Vulpix to be 'Rose', and my Swirlix to be 'Ferris', if its not to much to ask.
Also, the Vulpix does have it's Hidden Ability, right?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hi!

I'm not actually looking for any particular trade requests, but I would like to make use of your dex trading services if I may!

I'm really looking to get an Articuno dex entry. Thank you for your time!

EternalSword7 can do that.

Lyra:
Could you possibly give the Vulpix and Swirlix nicknames for me? I'd like my Vulpix to be 'Rose', and my Swirlix to be 'Ferris', if its not to much to ask.
Also, the Vulpix does have it's Hidden Ability, right?

Sure will do that. Drought is its ability right? Then yes, nya~

Hi!

I'm not actually looking for any particular trade requests, but I would like to make use of your dex trading services if I may!

I'm really looking to get an Articuno dex entry. Thank you for your time!

You could have asked for any sort of Pokémon that wasn't named Articuno, Zapdos, or Moltres and I would have had them for offering. Bad luck, I'm afraid. Anything else?

At Lyra:

My FC Is 2578-4088-6707, when you're ready.