• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

Myrrh

I'd be interested in that then. So the two Pokemon for Fennekin and the one item for Yveltal? I'll check tomorrow what I have so I know what I might want and let you know.

I'd be interested in that then. So the two Pokemon for Fennekin and the one item for Yveltal? I'll check tomorrow what I have so I know what I might want and let you know.

ok thanks. i see you have the same time zone as me (California), so is tomorrow night ok? i'm having trouble breeding that unburden swirlix XD

Myrrh

ok thanks. i see you have the same time zone as me (California), so is tomorrow night ok? i'm having trouble breeding that unburden swirlix XD

Take your time if you'd like, a few days, whatever. Yes, if I don't go out later in the day tomorrow it would be fine to trade then.

Take your time if you'd like, a few days, whatever. Yes, if I don't go out later in the day tomorrow it would be fine to trade then.

Hi, i got your 4 iv female modest unburden swirlix ready.
And about the yveltal, i just realized it is a hasty one... Would it be ok if i ask for the zapdos instead?
Please and thank you

Yes that's fine. And if possible I'd like a Scope Lens.

great! i added you.
i'm online right now.
so it's swirlix + elegant vivillon for shiny fennekin
scope lens for zapdos right?
i'll just use swirlix for one of them, and vivillon + scope lens for the other one.
my FC: 4871-4485-6161
in game name: Hannah
thanks!

I hope u liek Mudkips, cause I'm offering them in my shop now.

I can offer any of the following non-X/Y exclusives in my shop.
Meowth, Porygon, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Misdreavus, Treecko, Mudkip, Feebas, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott

Will update with more as they become available.

Last edited: