• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

Kronus09

Give me a second. Still catching randoms.

I'll post another post when I'm ready, nya~

Okay. Just take your time. :)
However, I think it would be more easier if we just use 6 trade fodder and cancel and give the remaining items to the one I received and trade again.

Last edited:

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
What do you want for Charizardite Y and Mewtwonite Y? Please tell, I'm interested in them!

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Just tell me! ;P I have some forgein Pokes and can try to get BP items for you! Or some Rare Candies!

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
hey again lyra ( i just waved at you through the computers ) lol

anyways would you accept a Hidden ability Palkia for a regular darkrai?

Hey, well I guess you already traded BP items for legends and you dont want double so would 5 pp ups and 5 heart scales work for thundurus and Landurus? I also have kangaskhanite and a few other bp items

Fated9

PopPrincess

Hi I'm interested in Landorus, Thundurus, Heatran and Terrakion (doesn't need to be all of them)

I can offer multiples of these items

Heart Scale.
PP Up.
Max Elixir.
Focus Sash.
Life Orb.
Razor Claw.
Razor Fang.
Up-Grade.
Dubious Disc

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
hey again lyra ( i just waved at you through the computers ) lol

anyways would you accept a Hidden ability Palkia for a regular darkrai?

xD

What? Its just a normal Palkia or yer offering ME a Darkrai for my Palkia?

Poprincess Lyra
i would just like zekrom instead of cresselia thans

okay. Its fine.

Hey, well I guess you already traded BP items for legends and you dont want double so would 5 pp ups and 5 heart scales work for thundurus and Landurus? I also have kangaskhanite and a few other bp items

i want Kanga's stone and the Pokemon if ye can do that.

PopPrincess

Hi I'm interested in Landorus, Thundurus, Heatran and Terrakion (doesn't need to be all of them)

I can offer multiples of these items

Heart Scale.
PP Up.
Max Elixir.
Focus Sash.
Life Orb.
Razor Claw.
Razor Fang.
Up-Grade.
Dubious Disc

Someone ia ready offering those items to me, nya~

Kanga and its stone plus air balloon for he two legends? Will it be okay for ye? nya~
Yes, thats perfect thanks! Im online for whenever you want to trade
Do you want a kenga with 5ivs? I currently have one with 4 lacking in SpDef and SpAtt, but i can get a 5iv one

Jivoo

Hi,

I saw that you're looking for a ha phantump. I have one with 5iv (no sp attack) impish nature.

If you're still interested let me know.

Bye

★Shiny Sylveon★

we sure have got a big trade:
Kyurem --- Shiny Female Charizard
Reshiram --- Razor Fang and Razor Claw
Zekrom --- Focus Sash and Life Orb
Cresselia ---Wide Lens and Muscle Band
Giratina, Palkia and Dialga --- Safety Goggles and Choice Specs
= 240 BP

Last edited:

Myrrh

Hi,

I saw that you're looking for a ha phantump. I have one with 5iv (no sp attack) impish nature.

If you're still interested let me know.

Bye
What, is this meant for me? Yes, is it female? & what are you interested in?

Jivoo

Yess it was meant for youu haha.

It is indeed female. Would you like to trade it for your shiny fennekin? If not than for you 4iv zapdos?