• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
hey hows it going lyra would you trade your reshiram and zekrom for a shiny event suicune

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
EDit: thanks for the offer, but nvm, in the meann of of this i traded it for a shiny darkrai, cheers anyways and sorry for wasting your time..

Last edited:

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
@EternalSword7

Hi hi, me yet again ^^;
sorry to bother you so much but I have 3 more requests for you :p
Firstly, I would really really love one of those Japanese Dittos

then... after not getting my charm, I looked through my pokedex and realized I was missing a couple of things:
#345/346 - Lileep/Cradily
#347/348 - Anorith/Armaldo

Thank you so much, you know what I can offer, so just get back to me please I guess ^^;

Lyra: I have shiny 6IV Landorus and Cobalion/Virizion. Would you trade your Reshiram and Zekrom for them?

Great, so now what happens?

Send me a visitor message so we can start a conversation and I can get right on it.

@EternalSword7

Hi hi, me yet again ^^;
sorry to bother you so much but I have 3 more requests for you :p
Firstly, I would really really love one of those Japanese Dittos

then... after not getting my charm, I looked through my pokedex and realized I was missing a couple of things:
#345/346 - Lileep/Cradily
#347/348 - Anorith/Armaldo

Thank you so much, you know what I can offer, so just get back to me please I guess ^^;

You too. Send me a message and We'll get right on it.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hi PPL, I am looking for dex entries at the moment particularly Azelf, Palkia, Cresselia, and Regigigas I don't want to keep them I only need these for dex entries, st the moment I can offer a max elixer but can get more, 5IV Aerodactyl missing sp.atk adamant, a Metal Coat, Sun Stone, Moon Stone or any of the ev reducing berries, this would really help me out since no else seems to have them and those who do aren't willing to help with just a simple dex entry and trade back I look forward to your reply thanks and have a nice day :)

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Hi, very interested in your Landorus and Cresselia.

I can offer Air balloon, choice band, white herb, I can also as bp items

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hi PPL, I am looking for dex entries at the moment particularly Azelf, Palkia, Cresselia, and Regigigas I don't want to keep them I only need these for dex entries, st the moment I can offer a max elixer but can get more, 5IV Aerodactyl missing sp.atk adamant, a Metal Coat, Sun Stone, Moon Stone or any of the ev reducing berries, this would really help me out since no else seems to have them and those who do aren't willing to help with just a simple dex entry and trade back I look forward to your reply thanks and have a nice day :)

Max Elixier, Metal coat and Sun stone would do for Dex entries, sure :)

Hi, very interested in your Landorus and Cresselia.

I can offer Air balloon, choice band, white herb, I can also as bp items

I have those already. Whats white herb? nya~

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Max Elixier, Metal coat and Sun stone would do for Dex entries, sure :)

I have those already. Whats white herb? nya~

White herb restores a stat to normal if it s reduced during battle, I also have fire stones, leaf stones, and water stones along with reaper cloth, prism scale, kings rock, deal sea scale and tooth, and whipped dream evolution items

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
To EternalSword7:
Hi, i have power belt, lens, band, weight, and dusk stone, shiny stone
I wud like to trade for misdreavus, darumaka, tynamo, is that ok?
Please and thank you.