• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

Myrrh

Yess it was meant for youu haha.

It is indeed female. Would you like to trade it for your shiny fennekin? If not than for you 4iv zapdos?

Sorry for the huge delay. Yes that would be fine for the Shiny Fennekin.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
White herb restores a stat to normal if it s reduced during battle, I also have fire stones, leaf stones, and water stones along with reaper cloth, prism scale, kings rock, deal sea scale and tooth, and whipped dream evolution items

two random evolution stones, white herb and reaper cloth will do :) so four items from you, nya~

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
@Myrrh: Hi (again), I noticed you have a nice Zapdos up for trade there. I was going to offer phantump, but I see you already have been offered one. I guess I could work on breeding one of your other wants, but as a long shot I'm going to also leave this here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618223-IV-Bred-Trading-Thread&p=16828196#post16828196
That's everything I have / can breed. If you could see for yourself if there's anything you'll trade for, that'd be great. :)

Kronus09

I have manectite. Are you still interested with items like PP Up and Heart Scales?
I also have starf berry.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Hey Princess Lyra <3

I'm at the moment looking to fill up my Dex, just need these little fellas

Raikou
Regice
Mesprit
Suicune
Heatran
Cresselia
Latias

Only looking to tradeback. Perhaps I can entice you with some berries? I can offer Ganlon, Kee, Starf, Apicot, Salac, Roseli, Petaya (plus EV reducing Berries) and Heart Scales.

Let me know if you're interested, your highness.

WonderFooL

FT -
Charizard Timid DP/DD/OUTRAGE 31/x/31/31/31/31 EV Trained with Chrizardnite Y

LF -
Foongus Calm Regenerator 5iv

PM me thanks

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I have manectite. Are you still interested with items like PP Up and Heart Scales?
I also have starf berry.

Starf berry would be nice. Which Pokemon ye want?

Hey Lyra,

I can trade you a Gardevoirite for a Palkia if you'd like.

Sure. That'll be all goods.

Awesome, can you shoot me a p. or vm when you are ready to trade?

Sure. I'll do that.

Hey Princess Lyra <3

I'm at the moment looking to fill up my Dex, just need these little fellas

Raikou
Regice
Mesprit
Suicune
Heatran
Cresselia
Latias

Only looking to tradeback. Perhaps I can entice you with some berries? I can offer Ganlon, Kee, Starf, Apicot, Salac, Roseli, Petaya (plus EV reducing Berries) and Heart Scales.

Let me know if you're interested, your highness.

Ganlon, Apicot, Salac and four other EV reducing berries would work fine :)

XD Last line.

Hey Lyra,

I can trade you a Gardevoirite for a Palkia if you'd like.

Sure. That'll be all goods.

Awesome, can you shoot me a p. or vm when you are ready to trade?

Sure. I'll do that, nya~

Psychophrenia

PopPrincess_Lyra:
I was wondering if you could help me fill up my national dex with legendaries? :) I can give you manectric's mega stone for helping me out. :)

Aerius_Sygale

Crimson Wolf
When I entered a certain Poison friend safari for the first time, the very first thing I encountered was a shiny Ariados. X3 Does this mean anything to any of you guys? Always something more I'm looking for. ^^;

Myrrh

@Myrrh: Hi (again), I noticed you have a nice Zapdos up for trade there. I was going to offer phantump, but I see you already have been offered one. I guess I could work on breeding one of your other wants, but as a long shot I'm going to also leave this here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618223-IV-Bred-Trading-Thread&p=16828196#post16828196
That's everything I have / can breed. If you could see for yourself if there's anything you'll trade for, that'd be great. :)
If you still have a male 5 IV Infiltrator Zubat that'd be cool.

When I entered a certain Poison friend safari for the first time, the very first thing I encountered was a shiny Ariados. X3 Does this mean anything to any of you guys? Always something more I'm looking for. ^^;

So you're offering your Shiny Ariados? See anything from my section you want for it?

Aerius_Sygale

Crimson Wolf
So you're offering your Shiny Ariados? See anything from my section you want for it?

Would you be willing to part with one of those shiny Fennekins? :3

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I have one male yeah, would love to trade it for the Zapdos. Not that it really matters, but I don't suppose it's nicknameable?

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Madame Lyra, I have a rather... unorthodox proposition for you.

Would you be willing to part with a legendary pokemon for a design?

See I like designing stuff, like banners for example and I got a good vibe from you so I picked up photoshop and did one for you, I'll post it if you'd like me to and if you like it we have a deal and can use it however you see fit, I can edit it to add something else if you so desire.

^-^ Oh well, it's up to you.