• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

Aerius_Sygale

Crimson Wolf
Excellent! :D Found your 3DS Friend Code in your profile in the "About Me" section and added ya! ^w^ Mine is 0344 - 9488 - 0748 and name is "Eric". :3 Just let me know when you're ready~

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
PopPrincess_Lyra:
I was wondering if you could help me fill up my national dex with legendaries? :) I can give you manectric's mega stone for helping me out. :)

Do ye have any other offers? I'm getting that stone from someone else.

Sorry for the late response, so attach a heart scale?

Any items :)

Madame Lyra, I have a rather... unorthodox proposition for you.

Would you be willing to part with a legendary pokemon for a design?

See I like designing stuff, like banners for example and I got a good vibe from you so I picked up photoshop and did one for you, I'll post it if you'd like me to and if you like it we have a deal and can use it however you see fit, I can edit it to add something else if you so desire.

^-^ Oh well, it's up to you.
If i showed you my deviantART, you'd see how much I love my Gimp ;) Sorry no art trades. I do my own art.

Hm. My internet has reach my bandwith thing till 13th. Sorry. Can't trade guys. I'm using my iPhone's wifi atm. I cant trade till 13th, nya~

@PopPrincess_Lyra
I really need the Pokedex data for all od the non-Kalos legends (or at least all of the non-event ones, since event ones aren't required for the shiny charm). Since all I need is the data, I'd be willing to offer shinies as collateral in order to assure you that I intend to trade back.
In addition, I can throw in various items:
Mutated berries
Master balls
Starf berries (going to get my first crop of them today, so my supply is still limited)
Lucky Eggs
Sun Stones
Moon stones

If you're willing to give me the data for all of them, I could also offer your choice of shiny Pokemon as payment:
Pansage
Quilladin (Male with Bulletproof)
Sneasel
Sunkern
Maybe Telepathy Noibat, but I'm still on the fence about trading that one

If none of this is good enough, maybe a Fwuffy Wainbow Dash will help persuade you :3
tumblr_mz2eu6cNU61rsizi9o1_500.png

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@PopPrincess_Lyra
I really need the Pokedex data for all od the non-Kalos legends (or at least all of the non-event ones, since event ones aren't required for the shiny charm). Since all I need is the data, I'd be willing to offer shinies as collateral in order to assure you that I intend to trade back.
In addition, I can throw in various items:
Mutated berries
Master balls
Starf berries (going to get my first crop of them today, so my supply is still limited)
Lucky Eggs
Sun Stones
Moon stones

If you're willing to give me the data for all of them, I could also offer your choice of shiny Pokemon as payment:
Pansage
Quilladin (Male with Bulletproof)
Sneasel
Sunkern
Maybe Telepathy Noibat, but I'm still on the fence about trading that one

If none of this is good enough, maybe a Fwuffy Wainbow Dash will help persuade you :3
tumblr_mz2eu6cNU61rsizi9o1_500.png

Tbh, any 5 of mutated berries of your choice and shiny pansage(gender?), Sneasel (gender?) and Quilladin will do. Are they nicknameable?

WHY IS DASHIE SO FLUFFAAAAAAY?!?! XD nya~

Last edited:
Tbh, any 5 of mutated berries of your choice and shiny pansage(gender?), Sneasel (gender?) and Quilladin will do. Are they nicknameable?

WHY IS DASHIE SO FLUFFAAAAAAY?!?! XD nya~

The Pansage is male and the Sneasel is female. If you have nicknames in mind I can go ahead and give them to them. I will also need to trade them from Y to X version, because X is the one where I'm on the brink of completing the dex. In Y, I'm willing to wait for the bank.

Psychophrenia

Would you like a shiny female cubone instead?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi Myrrh, I'm interested in:

* Fennekin
Level 1
Timid/Blaze
Hypnosis/Wish
25/26/31/31/31/30

Zapdos
Level 70 (Exp from EV training)
Timid/Pressure
252 Sp Att/Spd, 4 HP
31/X/X/31/31/31

I can offer:
- 5 IV Timid Amaura w/ Mirror Coat male 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (pokeball)
- 4 IV Timid Petilil 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 Female Chlorophyll (quick ball)
- 4 IV Impish Phantump 31/31/31/xx/31/xx Female Natural Cure (pokeball)
- 4 IV Timid Cottonee 31/xx/31/31/31/xx Prankster (pokeball)
- 4 IV Adamant HA Piplup xx/xx/31/31/31/31 w/ Yawn Male (pokeball)
- 4 IV Timid Feebas xx/31/31/xx/31/31 Male (pokeball)
- 4 IV Calm Frillish 31/31/31/31/xx/xx w/ Pain Split Male Cursed Body (pokeball)
- 4 IV Timid Gastly xx/xx/31/31/31/31 w/ Smog/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song Male/Female (HG/SS Apricorn Moon Ball)

You may pick as many of the Pokemon listed above as you like~

Myrrh

Hi Myrrh, I'm interested in:

* Fennekin
Level 1
Timid/Blaze
Hypnosis/Wish
25/26/31/31/31/30

Zapdos
Level 70 (Exp from EV training)
Timid/Pressure
252 Sp Att/Spd, 4 HP
31/X/X/31/31/31

I can offer:
- 5 IV Timid Amaura w/ Mirror Coat male 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (pokeball)
- 4 IV Timid Petilil 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 Female Chlorophyll (quick ball)
- 4 IV Impish Phantump 31/31/31/xx/31/xx Female Natural Cure (pokeball)
- 4 IV Timid Cottonee 31/xx/31/31/31/xx Prankster (pokeball)
- 4 IV Adamant HA Piplup xx/xx/31/31/31/31 w/ Yawn Male (pokeball)
- 4 IV Timid Feebas xx/31/31/xx/31/31 Male (pokeball)
- 4 IV Calm Frillish 31/31/31/31/xx/xx w/ Pain Split Male Cursed Body (pokeball)
- 4 IV Timid Gastly xx/xx/31/31/31/31 w/ Smog/Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song Male/Female (HG/SS Apricorn Moon Ball)

You may pick as many of the Pokemon listed above as you like~

Piplup & Petilil would be cool.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
The Pansage is male and the Sneasel is female. If you have nicknames in mind I can go ahead and give them to them. I will also need to trade them from Y to X version, because X is the one where I'm on the brink of completing the dex. In Y, I'm willing to wait for the bank.

Ye need help with trading?

So everything is sorted then.

NOTE: SVERYONE WHO'S TRADING WITH ME. I'LL TRY TO GET EVERYTHING READY TONIGHT. I'll use my iphone's wifi for trades, nya~

Myrrh

Oh yes, my two for your two. If you're ready now I can go on, Seliora is my in-game name. Otherwise you can VM/PM me to schedule something for later if you can't now.

tyron18

Hello Princess Lyra if you have a mew would you consider trading for a lv 96 Delphox lv, 73 Noivern, lv 70 Zygarde, lv 73 Mewtwo and lv 71 Scizor with stones and or a lv 30 Dragonair please contact me with a response.

Psychophrenia

what are you looking for for dex trades?

quagsirefan33

Certified Breeder.
Hey Myrrh. I have the Impish skarmory with sturdy. Its 5iv with the egg moves stealth rock/brave bird / whirlwind.

I'd like one of the shiny fennekins that you have.