• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prismatic Ponies

brady9112

Nice to meet you Miss popprincesslyra
i have 200 bp that can be traded
do you have a 5iv shaymin (i dont care normal or shiny)

Myrrh

Nice to meet you Miss popprincesslyra
i have 200 bp that can be traded
do you have a 5iv shaymin (i dont care normal or shiny)

I'm not PPL, but I can tell you she doesn't deal with IVs or EVs. She pretty much has no idea what the IVs of anything she is offering is nor will she check.

brady9112

My bad after reading again the post she is very clear about that
i am truly sorry

Hoppian

Dedicated Writer
I'm interested in one of the special offer entei. Would you accept a 5iv timid female larvesta in a poke ball and a 4iv careful female larvitar with the eggmoves pursuit/stealth rock/outrage/dragon dance in a level apricorn ball?
My user name is Hoppian, my ign is Diego and my FC is 0791-1408-1999.
Thank you in advance.

Myrrh

I'm interested in one of the special offer entei. Would you accept a 5iv timid female larvesta in a poke ball and a 4iv careful female larvitar with the eggmoves pursuit/stealth rock/outrage/dragon dance in a level apricorn ball?
My user name is Hoppian, my ign is Diego and my FC is 0791-1408-1999.
Thank you in advance.

The Larvitar would be okay. I can trade sometime tomorrow or so, about to head out right now but figured I'd reply now so I don't forget to check the thread.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
You still do offers here?