• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prison Break Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how
Lost to DU, haven't played since Saturday and naturally bad team match-up.

-Zane-

Champion
We are on now, get on smogon.

Just because I'm on does not mean I have PO access

Take it to a Xat or a Motel Bedroom you two.

Anyways, bracket will be updated in about 5 minutes, and i have substituted myself and Fatlax out for Big Beluga and emerald Goblin GL to both!

Edit: Bracket is updated. And please continue to get your battles done.

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Forgot to post, but I sent a vm to my opponent like day 1 and he said he'd hit me up when he was ready so I'm just waiting.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
lost to peachy my team was terrible didnt expect to win gg

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Lost because my luck is **** and Focus Blast decided to miss at the worst possible moment. GG I guess and gl in the rest of the tourney.

ClassicSG

SaffronGamer(SG)
GG pure, sorry about the focus miss :/
5 bucks says that im gonna lsoe next round anyways

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
OKKKKKK so zane was in the hospitol and wanted me to take care of this but i sorta forgot, but yeaaaaaa

lets do this ^-^

EDIT: activity wins have been given to themaster

The Deadline for R2 is January 20th

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.