• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Private Emotions (contestshipping)

lara lynx

I know, the spell checker on Word is broken again. I'll go through it and change some stuff, but I can't promise it'll be any better.
Anyway, for those who want to know, chapter 4 is up on my website http://www.freewebs.com/drewmayrock
I'll put chapter 4 up on here hopefully some time tomorrow.

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
thank you!!!!!!!!!! i love this story:D

;386;-contest andpokeshipping forever!!!!
amen, amen:)
;386;-arnt you going to yell at me?
no
;386;-why not?
not in the mood.....
;386;-nevermind......

lara lynx

Thanx for the reviews and stuff everyone.^^
Ok, heres the next 2 chapters. For those who were saying it needed more length, you'll be happy to know the first ones a bit longer, but the catch is second one is tiny.

3: What Do You Know?
May and her friends had explored Ambarona’s shops and stores. They had filled up on supplies and May had tried to sweet talk the boys into buying her stuff with little success.
After they had gone back to the small area where they had been training earlier in the small green. May had trained her beautifly some more. The guys had to admit she had improved hugely since her first contests. The techniques and skills she had learned had not gone to waste. She was feeling more confident than ever that she had nothing to worry about.
As the afternoon went by, Ash, Brock and Max got tired of watching May train. Ash was hungry and wanted something to eat.
May however was enjoying herself too much to stop and told the others she would meet them back at the pokemon centre, where they were staying.
It was now late afternoon. The blue of the sky had deepened slightly and the wind had picked up. The small place she was practising was surprisingly empty; though May expected they were all out looking for something to eat. All except one.
In the shadows behind the trees eyes were watching May, judging May and reading her inner most thoughts. Suddenly though, there was a sharp snap from behind May and whatever was watching her. The thing disappeared, as Drew came, unaware, through the trees. May had also heard the twig snap beneath the boys feet, and she spun round.
‘Drew?’
Drew snapped out of his daze and looked up, surprised. He had thought May would be gone by now. And whatsmore, she was alone with no other boys around. ‘Training I see May.’
Drew leaned against a tree, the same tree in fact, that he had been leaning against watching her before. He stared up at the sky.
Drew’s mysterious aura intriged May.
‘So Drew, why are you here?’ May asked.
Drew shrugged. ‘No reason, it’s a free country people can walk where they want.’
May was slightly irritated by Drews answer, but chose to ignore it. ‘So why aren’t you training Drew? I thought you would spend all the time you had on your pokemon.’
‘I’ve been training hard all day non stop, for your information.’ Drew replied.
Not true, thought May, you weren’t training when you walked into that café eirlier.
‘Anyway,’ Drew continued. ‘I wanted to give me and my pokemon a break.’
They stood in silence for a while. May seemed slightly uncomfortable and searched for a subject to talk about. Drew however, seemed completely at ease, and stood calmly looking up at the sky.
From a little way a way, in a different patch of trees, the eyes had returned, watching both of them now.
Drew was the first to break the silence. ‘So, you think your ready for the contest yet?’ he asked, keeping his eyes averted upwards.
‘I hope so,’ May answered honestly.
‘You need more confidence in yourself,’ Drew advised.
May raised her eyebrows. ‘Like you, you mean?’
Drew smiled. ‘Yeah, like me.’
May smiled too. ‘Well, I don’t want to overdo it and become over-cofident, do I?’
May’s remark had been intended as a joke, but Drew was offended by it. ‘And what do you mean by that?’
May looked at him surprised, realising he hadn’t got the meaning of her joke. She shook her head ‘Nothing.’
Drew had now taken his eyes of the sky overhead, and was looking directly at May. There seemed to be some sort of spark in them that hadn’t been there before.
Seeing May hadn’t meant any harm, Drew sighed. ‘Well I’m ready for the contest,’ he replied.
‘Well I’m not so sure. But it sure is a lot of help to have so many people behind me, cheering me on and encouraging me. Do you have anyone to cheer you on Drew, apart from the MFP girls?’
Drew shook his head. ‘Don’t need it. I’m fine on my own.’
‘Really? I thought, because of you being so famous and all, you’d have tons people by your side to cheer for you. I mean, I know you Drew and you seem to like attention like that. Doesn’t your family even try to see your contests?’ May immediately knew that she’d said something wrong, because Drew suddenly stood up straight at the word ‘family’. His expression changed completely.
‘No, they don’t, and I’m glad. And I don’t like attention, I prefer my own company. And you don’t know anything about me. So don’t say you do.’
‘Sorry,’ May mumbled, astounded by Drews amazing mood change.
‘Well see you at the contest then,’ Drew said, turning and walking back through the trees.
May stared at his back in confusion. Then she too retreated through the trees, away from the green, no longer wanting to train.
Back in the trees, the creature who had been watching stared out. Then it to turned to depart, leaving the quiet green completely empty and deserted.

4: The Wish
May found that she had woundered back to the fountain. She sighed, leaned against the tall wall of the fountain, and shut her eyes.
The fountain of Femieday is very wide and very big, with a tall wall going round it. In the middle was a worn grey statue of the psycick pokemon its self, spouting a fall of water from its mouth. The wall was tall enough, and the sides were wide enough to prevent two people standing at opposite sides of the fountain from seeing each other. This may be why May hadn’t noticed the other person standing directly opposite her.
Drew sighed. He couldn’t believe how he’d acted towards May back in the green. He knew she hadn’t meant anything in a bad way. It wasn’t her fault she didn’t know how it would affect him. She was acting so nice to you, and then you blew it!
But how could she say she knew him? She didn’t really know anything about Drew.
Well, at least I’d like to know more about her. Drew thought. I wish I could understand her. ***
May sighed. Why was Drew such a puzzle? She just didn’t get him. And what was with him, She thought, recapping over what had just happened. Drew had a sudden mood change, just because May was teasing him. And he seemed to take May’s statement of ‘knowing him’ personally. But then again, thought May, I guess I don’t really know much about him.
I wish I could understand him.
By now it was evening and the sky was a fiery kaleidoscope of colour. To the east, the horizon could just be seen, with its amber, crimson and auburn. Far off to the west the sky was already darkening to indigo.
From the shadows to the side of the fountain, the out line of a pokemon could be seen.
‘Femie,’ it said, as it looked out and used its psycick ability to read the thoughts of the two humans. It knew what to do.
Femieday started to glow slightly. Its statue in the middle of the fountain also started glowing, but May and Drew were too deep in their own thoughts to notice. After a few seconds the light faded away and everything returned to normal, with both these two people oblivious. Femieday turned round and started to walk back through the trees towards the sunset.
They will get what they wish.

nice.... chapters..... i enjoyed them both........... can't wait 4 da next 1..........

W

WindyNight

Nice chapters, lara_lynx...
As for chapter 4, you really should expand on that and make it a little longer...
Other than that, excellent job! ^^

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
*falls over anime style* I guess I was wrong about the rest of the story! though, I didn't exactly tell you what I thought it was, I won't now, since it's waaaaay off. *imagined fountain differently and still doesn't get how the fountain is set up* anyway, nice chappie, and *ignore if you find offensive* would it kill to combine two chapters or make em' longer???!!! okay, well, thats all I gotta say, besides the fact that you didn't post it on your website yet.

Xiang

I like it, just that when you said his expression changed near the end of chappie 3, you could've described how he looked, but that's all I really found, I didn't pay much attention to the little smidget stuff, you know what I mean?

Great job, update ASAP!

-Pichu Gurl ;172;

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
oooh i cant wait for the next chappie:D put me on the pm list

lara lynx

thanx guys ^^
and no problem deoxysmaster8000.
Anyway, I'll just warn you that the next few chapters might take awhile. so i'll just give you a spoiler [SPOIL]its a lot like freaky friday, the film. What, i can't tell you too much, can i?[/SPOIL]

Crystal_Espeon

Just Somebody Around
Though I'm a Hoennshipper, this story caught my attention. Love the description. I guess I'd read any story if it catches my eyes. Contestshipping is okay, and I hope you continue this story, I enjoyed it!

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! im feeling as great as harry potter when cho jumped him after their last meeting before cristmas in book 5!!!!!!

ps my little bro is having trouble with brock on my yellow(yes mine but he needs to learn to do things on his own) he has pika, 4 caterpei, and pidgy in his party and 2 metapod in the box along with nidoranF and pidgy please answer this for his gaming skills!

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
uhh sorry to dble post but im still here! whens the next chappie gonna be up? i miss this story! and i HATE cliffhangers!!!!!!again sorry to double post but im trying to keep this place alive!

lara lynx

Well, though you shouldn't double post, thanx for trying to keep this place alive. I'm not sure when I'll be done with the next chapter, but my skool broke up just today so i should have alot more time now to get on with the fic. ;)

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
thnx, and ur welcome i just got dropped like a rock by my friend and im still depressed..................*sigh*

lara lynx

5: The Rude Awakening

It was the next morning. The sky was a soft baby blue with a scarce amount of fluffy clouds floating lazily on the breeze. The sun was already shining, promising another good day weather wise.

A bright ray of sunlight crept in through a crack in the curtains and eventually woke May. She sat up straight with a yawn, and smiled, ready to start the day. But her smile soon faded to a look of confusion as she looked around her. Weird, she thought. I don’t remember our room looking like this.

The room didn’t seem as tacky as pokemon centres rooms and looked slightly posher. Next she noticed with a start that none of her friends were in the room. In fact there weren’t even beds for her friends. Alarmed now, May threw herself out of bed. ‘Whets going on, how’d I get here?’

She walked round the new room, trying to think. Was it possible that when she got back yesterday, she somehow walked into the wrong room? I can’t have she thought, I remember saying good night to Ash.

She stopped a little dazed. Next to her, on the pale blue wall, was a mirror, shining in the morning sun that was pouring in through the window.

She stared into it and found her own sparkling green eyes staring back out. Wait a minuet she thought green eyes?

Drew woke when he heard voices interrupting his dreams. He yawned, then rolled onto his side and fell asleep again. Many trainers would get up early in the morning to train, and some people liked the feeling of waking up. Drew was not one of these people. He liked to sleep and lay in, and that’s just how he was. So you can imagine his annoyance when another voice roused him for the second time.

‘Come on, you can’t sleep all day. It’s not like you to oversleep.’

Drew turned over again to see an older boy looking down on him. He vaguely recognised the boy from somewhere.

‘Hey, we need to find a place for breakfast before its time for lunch!’ Another boy, around Drew’s age walked up behind the first. Drew recognised this one. It was the same guy he beat at Fallarbor town, and argued with yesterday. What was his name...?

The two boys started to walk away and a younger one appeared. ‘May, I thought you would want to train again today.’

May? Thought Drew, too stunned for words.

He looked towards the window and felt his breath catch in his throat.

The reflection of a brunette girl looked as equally horrified.

‘What the?’ May stood back to get a better look at the person in the mirror. Green eyes, green hair. She looked down and saw clothes that weren’t hers. She knew exactly whose they were though.

‘But how….?’ She breathed in a male voice. She shut her – or rather Drew’s eyes. She opened them and looked back at the mirror in hope that the image would be somehow different. Drew stared straight back at her.

‘What happened?’ She asked the reflection, as she raked her own brain for an explanation. She gave up and decided to find Drew.

Drew ran his fingers through the shoulder length hair. He stood up and looked down at his new figure. Wow, those aren’t mine…

‘May, what are you doing? Hurry up!’ One of those other boys called.

‘Coming,’ Drew called back automatically, in a high girlish voice. He came to a decision, and got up. I need to find May.

Drew stepped outside the pokemon centre beside the other boys, and breathed in deeply the crisp, fresh morning air. Then he decided to start searching. If I’m in May’s body, that must mean Mays in…

‘May, where are you going?’ Asked the youngest of the other boys.

‘Oh, uh nowhere,’ Drew replied innocently, and found himself following the rest of the group without a choice.

awesome chapter lara lynx....... i loved it.............. can't wait 4 da next chapter^_^

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
yea, thnx for the prevew on ur site:D i love this fic! very freaky friday, that has to be weird:D

well im cheerful again and as impatent as ever:D pleasd dont get mad but, please hurry!!!!!

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
Woah! totally weirded out man! lol. I've seen the switcheroo applied to lots of stories, but it never even occured to me that it could be applied to pokemon! Wow! totally original Lara! good job!
-MiniMinun AKA Mii

Xiang

OMG! I never watched Freaky Friday, but now I know what it was about! What's gonna happen next!! *jumps on chair and stubbs toe* *ow*