• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Private Emotions (contestshipping)

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
im still impatent as ever *tapping foot* well, r u done yet????

lara lynx

No I'm not! But I'm working on it....
Thanks MiniMinun, I had loads of fic ideas but this was the most original I had ^^ I've seen so many Contestshipping fics that sound the same, and I like being different. :D
And thanx mizu girl, but you'll have to wait and find out ;)

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
oooooooooo can't wait 4 ur next chapter but take ur time ^^
what do you mean take your time,i dont have all summer!

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
Dang this is interesting! Please hurry and post the next chapter soon! You've got me hooked!

deoxysmaster8000 said:
what do you mean take your time,i dont have all summer!
yes you do and mizu gal has other things to do as well as writing this fics..........

S

suicune-rail

Yay! Nice chapter, but I would be freaked if that ever happened to me!

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
yea, but shool starts next month so im not gonna be able to keep on here 24/7 cause my little bro and sis get home before me (im in 7th grade and there still not even in 4th) se what i mean? i wont be able to get online as often........

;386;-trying to help dad fix computer connection and satalite recever

Xiang

Sweet_May said:
yes you do and mizu gal has other things to do as well as writing this fics..........
Me? I think you mean Lara. :p

That last chapter was the best one yet!

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
Wow Deoxy'sMaster, have you written a fanfiction yet? If you have please give me the link. I want to pester you on it like you pester Lara and Mizu. So, like i said on RLB. Chill out. you may not be able to get on the comp as often, but at least you'll be able to once in awhile right? I'm starting seventh too, and my parents don't let me on the comp till I"m done with homework, and theres a minimum of three hours homework at my school. so, deal with it , and be happy you'll be able to even get on. anyway, off-topic, anyway, with the switcheroo thing, I just realized I've never seen it applied to different gender's either...

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
uhhhh..........no i dont, but i was thinking about writing 1 with sweet_may, but since u said that, im not gonna write it, considering, 1: i suck at writing(look at final battle saga 4 an examle) and 2: may wont write it

lara lynx

Well maybe if you wait awhile, I'll write one with you. But you have to be really nice to me. And no you don't suck!

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
ya i do, i cant even write a stoopid bionicle story! *starts bawling and falls to ground*
i suck, isuckisuckisuck, I SUCK!!!!!!!*starts banging head on tree*

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
-off-topic- anyway, i'll write a fanfiction with you! well, um...well, i'm not exactly a very imaginative person, but oh well! ^^; I'm thinking of starting a new one anyway, but i've got no topic to write it on. and, whats battle saga 4? *_*??

Esper(my shiny espeon)-good job MM, you just got DM worked up about nothing

MM-well....*pauses to think for good come-back* i got nothin.

Esper-sweatdrop

*bawl* this post is completly off topic!

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
yea, but this fic is ours (mine and swet may)its about our, yea our travel through hoenn (think ash and may) she enters contests and i battle gym leaders, see, not much anyone but us can do it, any who getting back on topic, i still cant wait for the next chappie:D

M

metallic_pikachu

I'm no contestshipper, but this fic was very well written. 5 stars. Can't wait for next chappie!