• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prizerebel (free video game stuff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Heaven Help Us~

hey guys, let me tell you about this great site, that you do simple 100%, no credit card required surveys, and get points and you can earn video game stuff!
they have consoles, games (yes, even pokemon), ipod, etc, and you can even custom request a prize!

guys this website is totally legit, ive gotten so far pokemon mystery dungeon 2, metroid prime 3, and Gran theft auto 4! (will be shipped when its released!).
AND i have enough points for a wii points card!
guys trust me, it really really really works.

you can sign up here:
www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=178420
or by clicking the banner in my sig!

close if this isnt allowd please!

Rave

Banned
This isn't allowed, since its advertising.

Do so on your sig, but don't start a thread on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.